People on the Cambridge Diet. How much do you pay a week?

enjoy every single minute hun... treasure everything he does xxx althou im sure you already do xxx

Yikes no diet coke :sad2:!!

What happens after you have lost the weight? x

By following the program through from steps 1-6 its completly changes how you eat and that what keeps the weight off xxx

I just worked out my money and I can afford it :)!

I'm going to ring on Tuesday as its Bank Holiday tomorrow. My mum is a star and is buying all my WW food, diet coke etc off me so I can use that money towards my first week :)

What will happen when I call, will they come out or what? lol x

I have an appointment tomorrow :thumbup: So hopefully start Wednesday. It will be costing me £40 a week. Is this roughly the amount everywhere?

I pay about that per week - depending on what I get =]

Yayy so glad your starting!!

Thats ok then wanna make sure I'm getting a good deal! :thumbup:

LOL you have to put up with my whinging status' and messages now!! :haha:

If youm look at the cost of 21 ready made slimfasts its 33.34 a week and you dont get any support your just left to get on with it adn again it doesnt change your eating habbits and its not fast x

you only use 2 a day though so 14 a week? on slimfast and the tins are about 3.50 and you get 12meals out of a tin! x

I pay £37 so sounds about right hun.We actually save money now as I am not drinking wine or getting take aways etc.Good Luck!xx

If youm look at the cost of 21 ready made slimfasts its 33.34 a week and you dont get any support your just left to get on with it adn again it doesnt change your eating habbits and its not fast x

you only use 2 a day though so 14 a week? on slimfast and the tins are about 3.50 and you get 12meals out of a tin! x

They're on offer at Boots at the moment too - just £2.99 a tin. So definitely better value for money.

They're on offer at Boots at the moment too - just £2.99 a tin. So definitely better value for money.

if i had the money id try cambridge, but tbh i spend £40 a week on me, OH and LOs food including my SF and LOs formula, so really i think its quite expensive especially if your on a budget, and we arnt surviving on beans on toast either lol we all eat healthy fresh stuff, x

Love the diet i lost 60lbs in just over 3 months after i had my daughter

lost 20lbs and only been on it 5 weeks....

for 21 shakes (a weeks worth) it cost me 40.95, but thats all shakes, i dont like the soups,porriage.. etc x

Thanks everyone!

Dizzy thats what made me do it in the end! The amount of money I spend a month on junk, takeaways, diet coke, weigh watcher meals (I know this arent expensive lol) and then the crisps, sweets etc - Im probably spending the same amount :shrug: Plus now I wont have the urge to add baby clothes and un needed food to my trolley lol xx

Beautywithin thats great, well done! Eeek can't wait! x

Im sure they won't be as bad as mine?
White choc mice arent included in cd are they, oops....

I really want to try this diet...

I pay 35.00 a week for mine & get all the shakes i need for that i think it is 21. It is 3 shakes a day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->