People that share certain things on facebook?

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
So what is your opinion when people share too much on facebook?
for example. their relationship probs?
like put up a status on how they are not with their boyfriend anymore and how he is this that and the other ect
or how their husband is a (whatever) and how shes fed up with him.
then are back together with days and its all lovley dovey posts . and repeat this cycle.

when people put up other stuff about personal lives and fueds?
and stuff about their ex's new woman?

I see the same people doing this on facebook and it makes me cringe tbh.

I never feel the need to embarrass myself and share any probs/fueds/negative stuff on facebook.

not only does everyone know your business but you look bit silly making out your all loved up after badmouthing your partner over facebook and saying your split up ect a couple days previous.

Maybe this person consider you as a friend from the moment she added you to her FB to share info like that

Maybe this person consider you as a friend from the moment she added you to her FB to share info like that

No they are sharing this kinda of stuff to everyone on facebook. its not through private mail.

plus there are a couple I am not close to.

I just hate the ones who say stuff like "not looking forward to tomorrow..." and when asked what is happening they reply "cant tell you" Then why mention it?!

I sometimes see things on fb that I would never dream of sharing but then I also take the view that it's their page and they can use it as they want to?

I just hate the ones who say stuff like "not looking forward to tomorrow..." and when asked what is happening they reply "cant tell you" Then why mention it?!

I hate this also. it seems like just attention seeking.

It gets on my nerves too or saying stuff like mmmm had a egg sandwich, why?? just why?!?!? i understand FB is a way to express yourself but why go all the way :wacko:

I also hate that... its like why bother to put it on at all

sometimes I think of deleting facebook or taking time out lol.

I'm with you, I just don't get it. I don't need to know the ins and outs of your relationship. I don't mind a rant but the posts that follow then the repeat in pattern a week later gets on my tits.

Or the ''Oh can't wait till 13/2'' and somebody will say ''?'' and they'll say ''can't tell''

Wtf. Maybe keep of facebook.

Or the ones who'll post ''soooooo annoyed'' and people will ask what's up and they say ''doesn't matter''.

Yeah people annoy me.

I do delete those that constantly annoy me and would never say anything to them as it's their page, post what they like!

A thing that I find weird on Facebook, is couples who share a Facebook account and call themselves daveNanne smith for example!

And they post we this we that with everything they're doing!

I don't get it!!

I feel bad when I see people post very personal problems on facebook but I don't hate them for it, you can't begrudge anyone who is going through a hard time though you do hope they're getting the support they need and writing down how you feel can be quite cathartic. What I can't and don't tolerate is fighting and nasty gossiping, I'd rather have 0 friends than witness it.

A thing that I find weird on Facebook, is couples who share a Facebook account and call themselves daveNanne smith for example!

And they post we this we that with everything they're doing!

I don't get it!!

I've never came across it myself lol.

my best friend has a bad habit of putting stuff on facebook like "so sick of people lying to me" and just other stuff that make people say whats up? and she never replies what the problem is.

I will pm and ask whats up and she doesn't reply.

I love her to bits but hate when she does that.

I feel bad when I see people post very personal problems on facebook but I don't hate them for it, you can't begrudge anyone who is going through a hard time though you do hope they're getting the support they need and writing down how you feel can be quite cathartic. What I can't and don't tolerate is fighting and nasty gossiping, I'd rather have 0 friends than witness it.

No I don't hate people for it or begrudge them it. I just don't understand why they want to share such personal stuff all the time with everyone on facebook. why not pm a close friend?

I don't personally tell anyone on facebook anything personal like probs ect.

No I don't hate people for it or begrudge them it. I just don't understand why they want to share such personal stuff all the time with everyone on facebook. why not pm a close friend?

I don't personally tell anyone on facebook anything personal like probs ect.

Neither do I but who knows why they do? maybe they don't have anyone close enough to tell or don't have the confidence to ask someone specifically and hope that they can get help this way. Who knows why but it's easy to speculate without knowing their circumstances.

Yes but I don't have anyone to talk to but I don't feel the need to tell the whole of facebook my probs/relationship issues/fueds ect.

plus it's not just that its were together no were not yes we are no were not. I feel embarrassed for them.

each to their own just makes me cringe that's all lol

God I hate this :grr:

I properly can't bear passive aggressive statuses. I used to be the queen of them :lol: but these days I'm really more of a 'heart on my sleeve' kinda person so if I feel like it needs saying, I'll just say it.
The most fun thing to do with a passive aggressive status is to respond to it confrontationally, rather than with another status, because if there's one thing passive aggressive people HATE it's confrontation :haha:

I post personal stuff up now and then. Usually when I'm arguing with FOB because a) I don't have him on there so it's better to vent there than just scream at him (which I only wish I could do IRL), and b) because some people seem under the impression that he's this wonderful person, so when he turns all demon I like to let them know.

I'd never put up arguments on there. Waste of a good face-to-face argument :lol:

I am not bothered by what other people post, they are obviously just looking for some support. I have a fb with family and RL friends that I barely post on and one that I have with forum friends, and I post a lot on there including my pain for my daughters and my miscarriages, it probably bothers some people but they can delete me.

I used to delete people when they posted crap that irritated me or just didnt care about , thne i ended up with about 20 people on there lol i just decided to delete it. Really can't stand the crys for attention which is all people use it for.

Why are we still so obsessed with the idea of not airing dirty laundry in public?! Why do we have to hide our problems and our emotions? It's one of the big issues with depression- no one feels they can talk about it!

For many people Facebook is their only real social outlet, or it simply feels a little easier to 'talk' on there to no one in particular than to a friend or to keep things pent up. If you don't like it hide or delete.

No they are sharing this kinda of stuff to everyone on facebook. its not through private mail.

plus there are a couple I am not close to.
I know, I am saying every person she added is considered a friend. It may seem like "everyone" to you but to her, everyone on her FB list is a friend. If you feel like you shouldn't be knowing these things..maybe you should remove yourself from her FB.

I had a few good friends, friends who I talk to every now and then, and family who were on my facebook. Before FB, I used to tell each individual what's going on with my life. now I just put it on my status. I don't have FB anymore so I don't do that anymore and gone back to talking everyone individual ly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->