People that share certain things on facebook?

I really can't stand people who change their name to "name lovesherchild surname" I just don't get it. I don't need to have a name like that to prove I love my children

I have loads of fb peeves, this is one of them!

Oh I don't like people being all lovey on fb. Or things that should be in a PM such as to your boyfriend to buy milk or something. I'm sure you have his number call him or at least make it a PM. Me and my OH have no correspondence on Facebook at all we don't need to he's usually beside me and if not I'll say to him or text him

I do cringe sometimes, it's their fb but somethings really don't need to be shared via fb

Attention seekers, no time for them and tend to delete

Couples that chat via their wall, again cringe

Lol. My brother and his girlfriend do this! Yet they are in the same house when they do it?! Why?!!

I have loads of issues with people doing all of these things on FB. I have cousins on FB who I've blocked from my newsfeed as their updates used to boil my blood. I don't care how badly treated you are by your man of the moment, because 1 week later you're going to announce you're pregnant, then you'll have a barny with said man and threaten on FB to have a termination (sorry mods) and then later the same week you'll say you lost the baby. It's like watching Jeremy Kyle in live mode!! :dohh: Seriously, this happens every month or so!

Then you get the people who like you say have all their children's names in their own name. I don't get that.......it smacks of trying to convince someone that you love them when actually you'd rather be down the pub!

The really badly spelt statuses annoy me too! I'm not 'Down with the kids' so I don't get text speak, but you certainly do not spell the word 'NOTHING' with 2 f's and you do not put an A in over! Grrrrrrrrr

People don't seem to understand that the internet is full of people, open to the public domain, and that includes prospective employers, benefits agency employees and law enforcement officers. Wake up people.....this is your life, not a soap opera!

I hate vague booking. When people make a vague status and everyone asks what's wrong and they're like 'can't talk about it' or 'pm me'. Why bloody post the status then?! It's pure attention seeking. I have a few people on Facebook who do this and I don't give them the satisfaction of asking what's wrong now, as they just want attention.

I hate vague booking. When people make a vague status and everyone asks what's wrong and they're like 'can't talk about it' or 'pm me'. Why bloody post the status then?! It's pure attention seeking. I have a few people on Facebook who do this and I don't give them the satisfaction of asking what's wrong now, as they just want attention.

Brilliant! :thumbup: I'll be using that from now on (I said I'm not up to speed lol).

Biggest hate is when someone puts a status saying how pissed off they are or something like that.... You ask what's the matter and they put "can't really say"

Basically attention seeking status's lol

It reminds me of high school lol, certain people dont seem to get out of mentality

Sometimes I love the drama! A friend of a friend recently put a status on saying 'lovely when you borrow your boyfriends phone and discover another girl has been sending rude pictures of herself, even better when the girl is your cousin!' Complete with said picture and loads of comments saying what a tramp, hound, making comments on the underwear she's wearing! Ha ha

Aye, toilet reports really disturb me :rofl:

Sometimes I love the drama! A friend of a friend recently put a status on saying 'lovely when you borrow your boyfriends phone and discover another girl has been sending rude pictures of herself, even better when the girl is your cousin!' Complete with said picture and loads of comments saying what a tramp, hound, making comments on the underwear she's wearing! Ha ha

Hahaha! I would love this on my fb.

Aye, toilet reports really disturb me :rofl:

There is a game going round and one of the options was to put your status update as something about no toilet roll so using your socks, it's a joke but even that disturbs me!!

Hahaha! I would love this on my fb.

:rofl: Oh. My. GOD :rofl:

I would never write anything like that, but makes a good read when others do :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->