People that share certain things on facebook?

I have to admit, I occasionally put stuff on facebook that shouldn't really be for facebook. Most of my facebook friends are real friends, family, or bnb friends. Buuut sometimes I put a status about my dad and his lovely (read: evil) wife, as the family thinks he is perfect. Immature, yes, but sometimes... Sometimes it makes things better (eg, with my dad, he realised how much I was hurting and made an effort to fix things)

Some people are just serial ranters and almost every post is ranting lol. I just have to laugh at the my boyfriend is a bleep he is this he does that good riddance glad to rid. and 2 days later love my oh ect ect.

and then same cycle over and over again.

and those pointless ones cant believe this happened, and either no reply or i'll pm you.

same people moaning about people interfering in their business.

People can say what they like :)

Yeah they can but cant moan when people make judgments or interfere in their business when they are airing their dirty laundry for their several hundreds of friends to see. lol

plus no one would take them seriously.

People should really think about what they post on the likes of Facebook though. I recall there is a few stories if people losing their jobs over what was on their fb statuses. Even getting into trouble with the law.

I do cringe sometimes, it's their fb but somethings really don't need to be shared via fb

Attention seekers, no time for them and tend to delete

Couples that chat via their wall, again cringe

It makes me laugh when you see couples writing lovey duby stuff and turns out they are sitting next to each other, its like they need to prove they are most in love, its slightly cringe worthy when one person i know who does this and then has a new boyfriend a few weeks later and starts over again

I really don't mind what people put on fb, my life is so quiet (read, boring) that it can definitely liven up my evening. And make me thankful for a quiet life. I use it mostly to post pics of my LO's and try and win competitions :haha: but some people do live their lives for all to see and that really isn't a good idea. I'd hate to think that friends and colleagues knew every instance of my day to day life, same way as I cringe when I see some statuses that give away far too much information

I have my mums cousin on fb who is a nightmare. She over shares far too much I pretty much know her daily routine as well as bowel movements :haha:

People who air their dirty laundry on Facebook are just attention seekers as far as I'm concerned, regardless of how 'well' you know every single person on your friends list. There is no need to share such information so openly, it's crass. It's the same with constant moaners and whiners on there. Dear lord it does my HEAD IN! I just hide or delete people that do it.

Nice to see im not the only one ;-) lol
I don't get the bowel movements lol yuk why??

She likes to tell everyone about her medical problems which include hard stools, and I know for a fact so has people she doesn't talk to on there as she added my mums friends she's never met :shrug:

She likes to tell everyone about her medical problems which include hard stools, and I know for a fact so has people she doesn't talk to on there as she added my mums friends she's never met :shrug:

I'm not sure she thinks anyone wants to know that lol.
I don't understand that adding people you don't know either lol. x

I also think people should think would they come up and happily share this info with us if they saw us on the street, I doubt it!

what else, those who share what they have for lunch etc... Who bloody cares .. Do u really think our lives are that dull we care about your cheese sandwich ..

Oh and tortured animal pics, child cruelty etc... Instant delete

Eurgh I hate Facebook and social networking in general so I don't have anything like that. I did for a long time then I realized I had more people's feeds on block then I had visible so questioned whether it was really something I needed in my life.

It also seems to cause so many problems in friendships and relationships. Me and my sister pretty much hate each other after never having an argument all because I called her out on the inappropriate stuff she was posting where my mum and dad could read it so in answer to the op, no I have no time for people who put their drama in a public proxy but then moan cos everyone knows their business!

I'm an incredibly private person, I put barely anything that's personal on there. I'd never post a lovey status to DH or anything. In the same way I'd never post an argument or opinion of someone on there.

A friend once called me 'emotionally repressed' because she's never seen any kind of contact with DH on there.

The ones I can't abide are the 'Mummy loves you so much, you're my world. Through thick and thin' etc etc etc... She's 18 months. She can't fecking read.

On the other hand. I LOVE people who air their laundry. I may be private, but I love a good nosey into other people's lives. It makes me feel much more normal:haha:

I agree, kind of makes me cringe for them.
I admit though I'm too nosy to block them from my newsfeed.

I loved the picture that was going around that said 'you post all of your drama on Facebook....then get upset when people judge you? You must be a special kind of stupid.' Lol

I think the most annoying one though is when people write statuses just so others will question what's wrong etc then reply with 'can't tell', that and the overly lovey dovey couples, sometimes feels their trying to convince themselves rather than anyone else?

I keep some people on my friends list for the entertainment value. Tonight I was reading my cousins status (he's the worst..he talking about giving BJ, etc) about his roommate throwing his stuff out in the snow and him calling her out of fb..hilarious lol

Honestly I don't really know what most people are saying on fb bc I just get notifications for the people I actually want to read about. I check their updates and I'm out. I don't care that much to be bothered by people's statuses

I really can't stand people who change their name to "name lovesherchild surname" I just don't get it. I don't need to have a name like that to prove I love my children

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->