People who know the gender

boys04

Reaction score
Wonder if any of you great ladies can help me did any of you post a scan picture on here and get people guessing the sex. Did the guesses all point to one sex and if so were the guesses right. I have 90% guessing a boy so after knowing if the over all guesses are the right ones.

I put mine on and I had exactly 50% saying boy and 50% saying girl!!! Mine musnt have been very obvious haha. She is all girl though apparently :) :) :) :)

do you have your scan picture please

everyone guessed girl from my 12 week pictures, hes is 100% boy!!

i thought i was having a boy, posted scan pic on here and most guessed a girl and they was right :)

I posted my 12 week ultrasound and most people guessed girl, and they were right!

Most people guessed girl from my 12 weeks scan and it is most definitely a boy!! :D xxx

I put up a pic from 11 weeks and one from nearly 13 and the guesses were roughly 50/50 x

I posted mine, everyone guessed boy and they were right...HOWEVER, gender guessing seems to really be a guessing game no matter what the method to predict is used. They are either right or they aren't, you know what I mean? 50% odd are pretty good!

I know it's frustrating and a long wait but it's the only way to know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->