People Who'v Had Babies... Any On Time Tips?

jade8701

Reaction score
2 weeks n 6 days til my babys due.... to be honest i dont think i could hack any longer!

to anyone out there whos had babies in the past, are there anything to ensure baby coming on time,

might be a long shot but all i wanna do is meet baby now pregnancy is startin 2 get me down

any exercises? things prepare herr to come out?

my mum was overrdue 9 days with me n my bro c-sec.. 9 days wud do my head in!!

If you can, I would definitely recommend keeping as active as you can!! Go shopping, cinema, theatre etc, walk around! I was 10 days early and it was my first. I dont know whether it really did help but it cant hurt! keep positive though, use this time to get looots of sleep and try to enjoy it :) best of luck

thanks hunni, i might have 2 start going for a daily walk.. ur baby is so gorgeousss<<<<!!

well first off, congrats on your soon to be baby!

theres not really ALOT you can do to ensure an ontime delivery.. i was a week late.. sometimes i think it runs in your genes... my mother was late with me and my brothers... the oldest one week, next two weeks, me three weeks.

anwyays like the last poster said try to stay active. i had a hard time, as my hip completely gave out on me, adn i could hardly walk let alone go shopping haha. i think some say closer to your due date to try eating spicy foods? it would have killed me haha but worth a try... And if by your due date your still sitting there pregnant saying "come on! seriously!?" get your Doctor to check you to see if your dialated at all. if so, ask him/her to do a membrane sweep... its not exactly comfortable... but it can be effective. i went into labour about 24 hours after my doc did it!
Goooodlucck!!!!!

oooo congrats on urr baby already here!!

im gonna book an indian meal for the 13th of jan lol
i hate spicey food but im gonna get the hottest one i can take...

i heard something abt pineapple aswell? i told my nan about it and she looked at me like i was a nuta

Sorry I cant help Jacob was 4 weeks early just wanted to wish you lots of luck and fingers crossed it happens soon for you x

I went a week early, I went out to the mall as much as I could to walk around... And I went out and hand walked my horse alot, and took my dog for walks.

I was quite active for a large part of my pregnancy.And the last few days I was really in the element,preparing the nursery,packing the bag,shopping,walking and I ended up having her 3 week early.

Charlotte was only 3 days late, thought it felt like 3 weeks. I had a sweep on her due date and then I spent the weekend on an oversized exercize ball. Seemed to help the contractions I was having to get stronger...OUCH!

Im the most excersise hating person in the world look like im gna have 2 kick myself up the bum after xmas :D

ah sorrry to hear that! ,,, everything go okay?

yup, for 3 weeks early she was over 8lbs, and came out just fine. It just took a couple weeks for my blood pressure to go back down and I ended up spending 3 days in the hospital

thats good to hear !! wow that was big for 3 weeks early werent it lol

I walked, walked and walked, ate enough pineapple to sink a small ship, curry, :sex:, bounced on my ball for hours, ran up & down the stairs, even had 4 sweeps and nothing worked :dohh:

Noah was 16 days late - next time I'll save money on the pineapple and just buy lots of chocolate!!!

:hugs:

unfortunatly your little one is gonna come when she is ready. There isnt anything you can do. There are old wives tales, eating spicy food or having sex for example.
Oscar came on his due date, I was lucky. I just kept active all the way through, I was in uni 4 days before he came. I kept moving when in labour too (as well as being on here and playing bejeweled :lol:)
It is hard the last few weeks but just think it is the home stretch now :hugs:

yea i guess so ladies :) i jus cant wait to meet my lil one :D

how do u get told how much a babys gonna weigh? do i ask my midwife? i aint seein her til a week b4 my due date now

oooo congrats on urr baby already here!!

im gonna book an indian meal for the 13th of jan lol
i hate spicey food but im gonna get the hottest one i can take...

i heard something abt pineapple aswell? i told my nan about it and she looked at me like i was a nuta

thanks! shes a GREAT babe.
haha trying spicy food any whatnot wont hurt anything.. i mean it may be an old wives tale... but hey.. worth a shot!!!
u must be getting SOOO excited!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->