peppermint tea safe?

Clarabell543

Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I am suffering so much more with sickness and feeling crappy in this pregnancy and someone (who is unaware that I am pregnant) suggested peppermint tea.. is it on the safe list?

Thanks in advance :)

Yes this is safe to drink. I was having it earlier on to try to get rid of my MS. It actually worked for a little while :)

Only a little while? Eek!
I have lost a stone so far... I am off literally every food... I thought it would be easing off by now :( someone suggested ginger but I can't stand it!

Can you eat bagels? or english muffins? those helped me more than crackers. Also, I love peppermint tea...and had some the other night, it did work temporarily!

All I can stomach is bread so bagels and muffins are a good idea! Worrying I am not getting a varied enough diet.

If you like normal tea, you can have decaf. I love it and it doesn't taste any different and it will keep you hydrated. I hope your sickness eases up soon :)

peppermint tea is safe but in my experience it didnt work. Ginger works for me.

Peppermint tea is safe and if you can find it lemon ginger tea helps, too. I'm not crazy about the taste of straight ginger, but the tea isn't too bad with a little honey in it. Be careful with peppermint postpartum if you're planning to breastfeed though. It will dry up your milk.

If you have an Arabic grocery shop nearby tr and get dried zaatar leaves (same ones you use to make zaatar tea). It's a form of oregano and safe during pregnancy. Wash a small plate of dried leaves under cool running water. then munch on them. Will work like magic. Try not to eat the branches thought just the leaves! No harm just not very tasty :)

peppermint tea is safe! also raspberry leaf tea is great for you during pregnancy - might not help with symptoms but just thought i'd add that in case you didnt know! my bf got me it the other day, and its yummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->