perfect time to get an private ultarsound???

Eskimobabys

Mama to TWO!
Reaction score
Hi! i hope y'all don't mind me poking my head in 3rd tri section! hopefully one day i'll be here! But this is far off in the future since i'm still TTC (currently waiting on AF she went AWOL) but i figured since y'all are in the last tri y'all would know when the BEST time is to go get a private scan. This commercial popped up about funfetalphotos.com its cost $80 bucks to get get a DVD of your baby and 3D,4D photos! as soon as i get A pregnancy confirm by A doctor i'm booking an appointment bc the fill up fast! and i don't wanna be too late! lol so my question is i know somewhere in 2nd tri is best but What EXACT week is best to get a private scan done 16 weeks? 18 weeks? 20 weeks? what week? Thank You!

I had mine done at 27 weeks, they recommended that where I had mine done as baby doesn't look like an alien as it's got some fat but isn't too big that it is all squashed up.

You can see my pic as it's my avatar.

Hope you get a BFP soon x x :flower:

for a 3D / 4D i would say early 3rd Tri, coz baby is developed and will be gaining fat so wont look as skeletal as they would at say 20 wks.
I had one at 26 and one at 28 weeks, and you could really tell difference in them.

think they say between 26 and 30 wks is the best.

Thank you! yeah i what it to look like a baby not an alien! hahaha yeah the SOONER Af comes the sooner i can start clomid and HOPEFULLY get a BFP!!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->