Period late SHOULD I TEST?!

lily24

Reaction score
A little excited but dont want to get my hopes up ither...

Last cycle was 25 days long, if that was the case again this month then my perios will now be 4 days late :happydance: But usualy im on a 28 day cycle in that case AF will only be 1 day late :coffee:

SHOULD I TEST?!

I have NOOO symptoms what so ever...Any advise would be fabby :thumbup:

If you're going to be late either way then defo test :thumbup:

Maybe get one of those extra sensitive ones :)

Good luck :flow:

Today im 1 day late if it was a 28 day cycle so still quite early do you think?
Im seriously hoping my cycles are not playing up again and im just missing a period because of that :(

What are the extra sensitive ones called? FR?

If your late even by a day then its not too early to test. First response are quite sensitive. Goodluck :hugs:

Today im 1 day late if it was a 28 day cycle so still quite early do you think?
Im seriously hoping my cycles are not playing up again and im just missing a period because of that :(

What are the extra sensitive ones called? FR?

Plenty of women on here test before their period is even due and still get bfps so nope I don't think its too early.

I think its FR. Superdrug do them too :) 2 for a fiver (if you're in the UK)

Thanks ladies, yous have twisted my arm :)

Will head out later to discreatly slip a test in with my food shop ha ha :blush:

Have you done the test? good luck x

tested earlier with CBD and it came back 'not pregnant' :dohh:

Slighly gutted but could be too early im hoping :thumbup:

Another wee update...

Tested earlier with a FR and only 1 little pink line :(

So hoping im testing early as my period is now 2-3 days late with no sign of it (im usualy pretty regular)
I have lower back ache thats shooting up my back now and again (Remember having this during my first pregnancy and it was what made me test)

Fingers crossed :coffee:

Have any of you other lovley ladies experienced testing a little too early then getting a BFP further on? :flower:

UPDATE:

Tested AGAIN today and still only the one little line :(

Still no AF Though :shrug: And still gots symtoms. Damn friggin' body!!!

Still getting BFN's :( Around 4-5 days late now - still holding out a little hope as all my symptoms dont seem to be going anywhere......x

Aww Lily hope AF stays away and you get your bfp

Thanks Shey!

I so hope so too. Feeling so lowsy and unwell, wish i could only pin point why (BFP would be a good reason :thumbup::thumbup:)

~ Good luck to you to ~

Thank you Lily! I remember when I was pregnant with my son, I didn't get a BFP til I was 3 months pregnant with him.

Thank you Lily! I remember when I was pregnant with my son, I didn't get a BFP til I was 3 months pregnant with him.

You are kidding?!

Its crazy how your body can work isnt it?

Did you have to get a blood test in the end?

Im not really giving up as such yet as i have a 'gut' feeling that i am pregnant but at the same time i think i am nuts and obsessing to much LOL :cry:

Yet again - Another BFN this morning :cry:

Im defo out now ladies - 5 days late and about 10 tests down, i think i was clutching at straws a little too much!

So AF just hasnt shown ither thins month - wth?!

So tired of this hard journey now and feel like giving up.

Basically putting my life on hold to TTC and not getting anywhere :cry:

Big rant over, thanks for all the supportive comments :flower:

:cry:
Yet again - Another BFN this morning :cry:

Im defo out now ladies - 5 days late and about 10 tests down, i think i was clutching at straws a little too much!

So AF just hasnt shown ither thins month - wth?!

So tired of this hard journey now and feel like giving up.

Basically putting my life on hold to TTC and not getting anywhere :cry:

Big rant over, thanks for all the supportive comments :flower:

I just came across your post & started to read. I too tested this morning and got another BFN! I was supposed to start on the 23rd which makes me officially a week late today. I tested on the 25th and got a BFN. I made myself wait until this morning to test again.
Usually I'm right on time if not a day late. & I usually have HORRIBLE cramps. So far I've just had slight cramping off & on that have made me think I was going to start but I haven't yet. I'm not going to give up hope quite yet. Even thought I did a little this morning. :cry:

I don't know when I should test again. I'm actually pretty scared to test now. I will be buying more tests tonight though. Just wondering when to test again.

Don't give up hope!! Especially if :witch: hasn't shown.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->