Period late SHOULD I TEST?!

<3 you're so sweet, thank you! Hope it's implantation!!!!!!!!!!

Your welcome! :)
I hope it is too! I'm debating on testing in the morning if af doesnt show or just wait til Sunday morning..

Lmao!! I seriously think I am becoming one!! Im just too impatient. Maybe I'll post a pic too

I will! :) gotta figure out how to from my phone. I'll be on the road to a family wedding tomorrow

No i decided to wait til sunday!! Im nervous. Im guessing yours was bfn :(

No i decided to wait til sunday!! Im nervous. Im guessing yours was bfn :(

why did you decide to wait? i wish i had your will power!

My gosh im so sore today aswell. cramps since this morning have been strong and constant lower back pain. I remember these symptoms from my first pregnancy and they are what made me test but yeah, got my BFN today :cry:

Aww how old is your first child? Maybe it's just too early for it to show :)
I waited because after the spot last night which I dont know if I told you about or not, but I was sure I'd start over night & was scared. Lol
Now since I woke up I'm runnin around like a chicken with no head trying to pack to leave for wedding!! Lol :)

I waited because after the spot last night which I dont know if I told you about or not, but I was sure I'd start over night & was scared. Lol
Now since I woke up I'm runnin around like a chicken with no head trying to pack to leave for wedding!! Lol :)

Yeah i have one little boy whos 3 and i suffered a miscarrage back in 2010 so should have a 1 year old aswell :baby:

Well atleast you will have something to take your mind off 'things'

Have a good trip :hugs:

Yeah i have one little boy whos 3 and i suffered a miscarrage back in 2010 so should have a 1 year old aswell :baby:

Well atleast you will have something to take your mind off 'things'

Have a good trip :hugs:

Aw I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you little boy is good.
I'll try to have a good trip. Hopefully a good Sunday too. We must keep each other updated :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Ok I have to chime in here. I am feeling so down and somewhat crazy:nope:. I am a week late today and of course I got a BFN yesterday. I feel like a fool peeing on the stick after several BFNs. What the hell is wrong with me?? I have a possible reason for being late,though. I just had a myomectomy in January. I did have what I considered to be a light 4 day period at the end of January right on time. I had to take a month of estrogen pills which ended on 2/18th so maybe that is why I am all messed up this month. Like you ladies I am as regular as a clock. The longest cycle I have ever had since coming of the pill last July is 27 days. I am now entering CD34. Actually, I am not supposed to be TTC yet b/c of the recent surgery but we had one slip up last month so the chances are practically 0 that I am pregnant anyway. This is why I am crazy to be taking hpts but I can't help myself!

To top it all off my best friend just told me that she is 8 weeks pregnant. I am happy for her but I have to admit I felt sorry for myself. I am so emotional(even I feel like it is out of proportion) my husband probably thinks I am crazy. I have been crying since yesterday:cry:...but then I do that before my period so maybe it is around the corner.

Sorry for the rant but I just had to let it out. I hope you all get your bfps and I hope I get my period back so I can TTC soon! Thanks for listening:flower:

Hi Ladies,

Ok I have to chime in here. I am feeling so down and somewhat crazy:nope:. I am a week late today and of course I got a BFN yesterday. I feel like a fool peeing on the stick after several BFNs. What the hell is wrong with me?? I have a possible reason for being late,though. I just had a myomectomy in January. I did have what I considered to be a light 4 day period at the end of January right on time. I had to take a month of estrogen pills which ended on 2/18th so maybe that is why I am all messed up this month. Like you ladies I am as regular as a clock. The longest cycle I have ever had since coming of the pill last July is 27 days. I am now entering CD34. Actually, I am not supposed to be TTC yet b/c of the recent surgery but we had one slip up last month so the chances are practically 0 that I am pregnant anyway. This is why I am crazy to be taking hpts but I can't help myself!

To top it all off my best friend just told me that she is 8 weeks pregnant. I am happy for her but I have to admit I felt sorry for myself. I am so emotional(even I feel like it is out of proportion) my husband probably thinks I am crazy. I have been crying since yesterday:cry:...but then I do that before my period so maybe it is around the corner.

Sorry for the rant but I just had to let it out. I hope you all get your bfps and I hope I get my period back so I can TTC soon! Thanks for listening:flower:

We are all in it together! I surely will keep up with your story. I understand how you feel about your best friend. When my cousin told me she was expecting i was so jealous!! Shes one of those girls who brags about it 24/7! I hate how women who want to use a baby as an attention getter get pregnant instantly & those of us who genuinely want a buddle of joy cant get it... :(

Hi Ladies,

Dont be silly, and dont be sorry for ranting! Im an exactly the same. 7 days late today and still BFN this morning. Im also peeing on sticks constintly its like its become part of my daily routine :dohh:
I wish i could put it to the back of my mind but i just cant, i think this is just a reflection of how much we want to add to our family.
I have a friend who is 15 weeks pregnant and she was getting BFN's until day 10 of being late - then she got BFP. So dont give up :flower:

Hi Ladies,

Dont be silly, and dont be sorry for ranting! Im an exactly the same. 7 days late today and still BFN this morning. Im also peeing on sticks constintly its like its become part of my daily routine :dohh:
I wish i could put it to the back of my mind but i just cant, i think this is just a reflection of how much we want to add to our family.
I have a friend who is 15 weeks pregnant and she was getting BFN's until day 10 of being late - then she got BFP. So dont give up :flower:

Now that gives me a lil hope! Lol i'm 9 days late today. I'm plannin on testing tomorrow.

I woke up this morning just feeling like shes coming. Idk what it is. I hope she doesnt come. Atleast not today

Thanks for your responses ladies! I am feeling better today.

omgbaby I hope af stays away for you!!

I think I may have figured out what is up with my cycle. I am thinking perhaps I ovulated very late and so my period may not be due for another week or so. THat has never happened to me before but maybe the estrogen can cause that? I did not temp but I did do the opks. I got a + on CD 12 and bd'd on CD 14 but then I got EWCM and ovulation pain last week (CD32) and got another + opk so maybe I didn't really ovulate the first time. My luteal phase is only 11 days so I should know soon...Oh well at least it makes some sense.

I will keep checking in to see when you 2 get your bfps b/c I know it will happen!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->