Period pains??

Was at hospital and girl few days behind me was going into labour. Thinking mine will not come anytime soon :'(

My uncle and his wife just had a little boy this morning and he wasn't due for another 2 weeks I'm happy for them but boy oh boy has it made me grumpy my baby isn't here yet :haha:

I have 9 days and I am bored lol I cried when a girl went into labour today as she was 5 days behind me. It the worst thing about pregnancy. I am a plannerand need to know kinda girl lol

Congrats smurff! Think i posted in ur other thread but cant quite remember!

I'm due tomorrow !!! So I'm going to convince hubby to dtd tonight... Hopefully will get things going early hours. My other 2 both came on their due dates- wish me luck ladies x

Good luck..... I tried that this morning.... No such luck but fingers crossed it works for you hun xxx

I have 14 days left. No signs of anything. First baby. Walked a good bit yesterday, and didn't even get a BH. Just swollen feet. Blah.

Today I've been for a walk to a local farm fayre that was having a bbq and events on, had a wander around. I've come home and I'm debating jumping I'm the pool to try and get baby moving. I don't think he's moving for a while yet he seems to comfy at the moment xx

Congrats smruff :) welcome to the club!!

Still keeping a eye open for the rest of you ladies...won't be long now and you'll have your little ones too :)

I walked to town then thunder storm came so got lift home. Did dance around ironing lol I am getting period pains again which seems to be Sunday's and Monday's lol losing mucus plug again. Had a clear out after breakfast. Mum now symptom spotting lol I think I be here a week yet

Now 40+2, had period pains mildly for some three days now and just wondering how much longer it can go on.. I feel like my body must be right on the edge.
Tried dtd last night, had a few contractions after about 10 mins apart but they fizzled out into nasty period back ache :/
When I go to the toilet now it is sore because there is so much pressure on my cervix and I can't lie down comfortably anymore, ugh.
I have loads of discharge but still no plug/bloody show.

Patience is the holy grail right now.

We are getting closer but not at the speed we want lol

Must be something in the water lol I've been having cramps all evening and losing bits of my plug. Can't time them tho they just seem to be there constantly on n off :( x

Mummafrog you sound like me.

I feel pressure on my cervix, can't sleep due to going to bathroom near enough every hour :-( I have had period pains on and off for the last few days.

No sign of any baby though xxx

Im getting pains this evening too. Im sure i had a few actual contractions but not much since. Also lots of pelvic pain and pressure. Im sooo miserable now i have pupp rash in my stretch marks its so itchy its unbearable :( come on baby please!

Started losing bits of plug today and felt pains here and there in my cervix. Very sore and lots of pressure in my behind. May not mean anything as I'm still early, but progress is progress!

I have had a hot water bottle stuck to my back for half the night. I know I will be like this tomorrow then be fine on Tuesday lol have appointment next Monday with hospital. I am in UK. Is that my sweep?

No idea why u wud have hosp appt booked? They dont do any routine hosp appts that i am aware of.. I asked about a sweep laast week and my community mw is doing it on thurs so no hospital appt needed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->