Period pains??

Hi bubblz82 :wave:

I'm the same hoping to keep as active as poss in labour xx

I hear it is hard work to keep active lol I don't want to plan to much incase it goes a different road lol

We all sit got our wee buns in the oven? I definitely do lol

Snap me too :( lol oh is away in London today and won't be home til about 7 so hopefully nothing happens before then lol. Baby's got 1 more day to show as well before my mum goes away for the week too :) x

Same here ladies baby is still there and is looking to be past his due date. Having the odd Bratton Hicks now but rarely and luckily they're not painful really. Just wish he was here now.....

Still dreading labour but my plan is to just go with the flow on the day I'm going to try and stay calm and relaxed through breathing and gas & air but I've decided there's no prizes for being brave and if I feel I need help I'll ask for it.

I don't want to plan to much and then be upset if it doesn't happen that way, especially with us having polyhydramnios. Xx

Still with you ladies and very much full of baby girl :haha:
Due date is tomorrow, eep :) I'm glad she's stayed in this week actually because my usual midwife has been away but she's back tomorrow. Really want baby here before the 9th so over the weekend would just be super :thumbup:
Still having period pain and the occassional contraction but I have just accepted that it is my body getting ready and I haven't had any 'this is it' thoughts yet.

Still here. Hope no show tonight as pelvic pain is sore due to walking so much. Rest tomorrow and hopefully that be my body ready lol wishful thinking. Also have midwife in the morning

Im still pregnant too lol. Having some pains again this evening but i think its more movement pains than anything else. Im not sure tho.
I had an active labour last time and it didnt help at all tbh. It was still very long, i had a 3rd degree tear, pph and blood transfusion. Not fun. I'll be taking it easy this time!

Id love baby to come over weekend too as oh will be home with us!

I am trying not to think about it much and just go with the flow. You would think this day and age labour would be easier on us lol

Yup I'm getting fed up now though 2 days and no signs lazy baby :-( get out now please xxx

At least you are closer than me. I am 38w3d. Today mucus loss has increased again. Period pains back. Head trying to engage as lots of movement. Still could take ages. Trace of protein in urine. Blood pressure could be little high. Getting seen again on Monday. This weekend would be nice as my sister in law is here but I'm sure that won't happen

I'm getting very fed up :( my ribs are in constant pain from his bum I guess... :( 39 weeks tomoz!! X

No real signs here today.. Sigh.. Few more days til due date..

It's definitely not unusual. It hasn't happened to me, but all of my friends said they had the same experience.

My ribs real sore tonight where the feet are. Was out playing football with the dog. .. no broken waters yet lol
Getting lots head movement. I know baby is trying to get into starting position. Sure that been on and off for weeks

Yay had my baby at 0.48 this morning, will do birth story in a bit on main page :baby:

Big congratulations! Can't wait to read. Baby number two on thread here ... bring on more babies :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->