Period? Pms? Ladies help!!!

frenchgirly

Reaction score
Hi! Thanks for reading! I am 11 days late for my period. I have had period-like cramps for over a week that come and go. I am sooo bloated! Other than that... no symptoms?? I don't leave home without a tampon because it feels like I could get it at any time....but it never shows? So basically... mild pre-period cramps for over a week.. bloated and feel like the size of a house
I have little to no discharge. I've read discharge is symptom of pg.... and I deff don't have that! Has anybody felt like this and been pregnant? I have never been more than 2 days late.. im ur typical 28 day cycle.
I had a negative test on the 2,4,and 8th day late. It's now the 11th day... but I haven't tested in days. I have a dr's appt tomorrow... but I'd like to find out if anybody has had this experience?
I've never been pregnant before so I have no idea what to look for? Help! lol Thank a bunch!

hey!

i had those cramps before i got my bfp aswell... if youre normally a 28 dayer on the spot then its looking really positive for you

good luck!!x

I went to the dr's again today, but the test was negative! He gave me a blood rec to get a test done if it doesn't show by monday. I wonder if im pregnant and its just not showing up? Im still having cramps! sooo frustrating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->