Period tracker help

justonemore31

Reaction score
Hey girls. I was wondering if anyone can help me I am looking for a really good period and ovulation tracker. Also when do I put my first day of period? I spot brown for a week before my actual period comes.

I've been told fertility friend is really good so I actually downloaded it last night.
I don't track ovulation just yet but for my periods I just use Period Calendar Ovulation Tracker by simple design, I just think it's really cute and like the layout.
Also heard really good things about the Ava bracelet and the app that goes with it, I am thinking once I'm off BC I may end up getting it.

I'm using cherry. I am putting in that yesterday was my first day cuz it increased and today it's really heavy. I used y use fertility friend and I loved it.

I used Fertility Friend for several years (pre-TTC and while TTC). There is a place to put in spotting prior to your period starting. It also allows you to record light, medium, and heavy flow.

The Ava app left a lot to be desired, for me. It was not accurate in calculating my O day (always two days later than it actually was). You don't get to record much or play with anything. Fertility Friend was MUCH more interactive and always accurate because of all the other data I could input. I used the Ava bracelet for temps and put them into FF.

I use to use FF and I think I'll go back to it. Right now I'm using cherry but it doesn't do anything for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->