Personalized Name Requests Available For You

Happy New Years Everyone!

I am on-call with work tonight, so if anyone would like help I am available!

Sarah xx :flower: :hugs:

if you are not a busy lady on this fine New Years Eve, could you possibly personalize me?

We are going to stay team :yellow: so in need of both boys and girls names.

I really like nature related names, classic names, and uncommon names :) looking for both middle name and first name suggestions please!

My list so far...

:blue:
Corbin
Alder
Reed
Cole

:pink:
Ruby
Charlotte
Celia
Elise
Ainsley
Adalaine

Edit: forgot to add that I already have a daughter named Nora Anne, and our last name is Cali (like Callie) any names you think would go well with her name?

if you are not a busy lady on this fine New Years Eve, could you possibly personalize me?

I really like nature related names, classic names, and uncommon names :) looking for both middle name and first name suggestions please!

My list so far...

Corbin
Alder
Reed
Cole

Ruby
Charlotte
Celia
Elise
Ainsley
Adalaine

Edit: forgot to add that I already have a daughter named Nora Anne, and our last name is Cali (like Callie) any names you think would go well with her name?

Hey Hun,

You have been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

We don't know the gender if this one, but we are picking one of each to be ready. We have a daughter named Lorelai, and we are thinking about Cora for another girl. What do you think would go with that? Our surname is O'Quinn. Thanks for your input!

My list so far...

Corbin
Alder
Reed
Cole

Ruby
Charlotte
Celia
Elise
Ainsley
Adalaine

Hey Hun,

thank you so much!!!

We don't know the gender if this one, but we are picking one of each to be ready. We have a daughter named Lorelai, and we are thinking about Cora for another girl. What do you think would go with that? Our surname is O'Quinn. Thanks for your input!

Sarah xx :hugs:

Hi!

We have been struggling to come up with names for our little boy. I am a teacher so many common names remind me of students past and present.

We like unique and less common names. I would not mind an artistic/artsy or nature type name. I do not like boys names that are also girls names.

Three names that we have agreed on:
Arthur
Sebastian
Lorcan - ok, DH is not fully on board with this one quite yet but I like it.

We are only choosing one name since his middle name will be my last name that starts with a B and then we will use Dh's last name that starts with a D.

DH is Dutch so it has to be something that can be easily translated so we would not use a name with a G or an R.

Thanks so much for giving a go at it!

:hi: I am expecting bubs no3 (a girl) and was wondering if you'd help us find her perfect name. Her siblings are Amelia Jessicka Raine and Alexander Maxwell Chase.
Looking for a name and 2 middle names, the first atleast 3 syllables and can be shortened to something equally as cute.
I also like name starting in a vowel (although prob NOT an A) but this isnt a deal breaker :)
Thankyou xxx

Hey Everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I am finding I have quite a bit of time in the evenings that I would like to dedicate to helping with name requests again. I miss helping out!!

If anyone wants any help or ideas feel free to message me here or through private message, I will get back as soon as possible!!

Love Sarah xxx

Hi I am only new here and couldn't work out how to private message you sorry. I am expecting my 4th baby in October 3rd boy. I have a Zackarie James, Ashton Xavier and Amahlia May. I am after a uncommon (in Australia) but not to out there name. Seem to love A names but am going to try (note try) to stay away from A names since my name also starts with an A.

Names on my list so far (but none 100% it) are:
Alexei (A name)
Xavian (thought this was it but unsure now)
Rhys (I don't like that it can't be shortened)
Emerson (So many use it as a girl now)
Seth (no nickname again prob my least fav of them all)

Middle name will probably be Alexei (if I don't use it as first) or Lachlan

Hi there- I'd love some help!

This is our first baby and not sure if its a boy or girl yet. I like classic names and at the top of our list so far is lily or grace for a girl- and Patrick or Harry for a boy. But I'm open to other suggestions! Our surname is one syllable. Also this baby was conceived after many years of trying and following miscarriage. I like the idea of a name that means precious gift, long awaited or something along those lines? Many thanks!

Oooh this seems awesome. I will be pm'ing you tomorrow.

Hi I am only new here and couldn't work out how to private message you sorry. I am expecting my 4th baby in October 3rd boy. I have a Zackarie James, Ashton Xavier and Amahlia May. I am after a uncommon (in Australia) but not to out there name. Seem to love A names but am going to try (note try) to stay away from A names since my name also starts with an A.

Names on my list so far (but none 100% it) are:
Alexei (A name)
Xavian (thought this was it but unsure now)
Rhys (I don't like that it can't be shortened)
Emerson (So many use it as a girl now)
Seth (no nickname again prob my least fav of them all)

Middle name will probably be Alexei (if I don't use it as first) or Lachlan

Hi there- I'd love some help!

This is our first baby and not sure if its a boy or girl yet. I like classic names and at the top of our list so far is lily or grace for a girl- and Patrick or Harry for a boy. But I'm open to other suggestions! Our surname is one syllable. Also this baby was conceived after many years of trying and following miscarriage. I like the idea of a name that means precious gift, long awaited or something along those lines? Many thanks!

All of you have been sent your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message!

Sarah xx
:hugs::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back