Personalized Name Requests Available For You

Ahh this is fab! Really kind of you to take the time to do this :)

We're looking for a girls name. Our surname is "Partridge", and we like the idea of something fun and girly, but that she can grow into when she's older too. Most likely she will be a little blue eyed blondie (as both hubby and I are) if that helps to get a picture in your mind!

We have decided on the first name Teagan, but cannot think of middle names! I don't mind having two middle names as if it's after family I think it's nice. My Mum's name is Jacqueline, and my Granny's are Maureen and Julia (her middle name is Belle which I like.) Please give me some ideas as to what I can do as I don't really like any of their names :wacko:

Hey Ladies,

Anyone else need any help?? Sorry I haven't been on lately! Have missed you all!
Feel free to reply here, or private message me. I am not sure why, but the last few times I have had problems sending private messages... so if you did ask for help and didn't get any, I am sorry, the browser kept timing out. Not sure if it was me or the website.

Sarah xx

Hi Sarah. Can you help us. We have no name we like for a girl. If it was a boy he would have been Baxter. We have a daughter called Mila already. We love girly names that are simple but pretty. We are not so fond of Lily, Sophie, Charlotte and other super common names but we also are not fond of Molly, Poppy, Milly and those sort of names either. We are having major trouble. Help!!

I would love some name help suggestions.:flower:

I have two daughters Madeline Grace and Amelia Rose and we are having another girl.

I am looking for an ageless name that will grow with them into adulthood.

Not into cutsey/popular/modern/weird spellings etc (though Madeline and Amelia have now become quite popular they were not when chosen).

Also want a middle name that flows with the first name and that will go well with my other girls.

LOL I know what I want, I just don't what it is.

I love Amelia. It's too similar to our other daughters name unfortunately. Very pretty name!

Hi our surname is cooper siblings are Connor Cameron beau and Jamie. We like maisey and charley this time round. Staying team yellow. If a boy middle name is to be Steven. Any suggestions appreciated, especially boys, and middle names to go with maisey.
Thanks x

Ooooh us please!!

We like fairly traditional names but not common ones

Surname is Rhodes-Roberts

We love Rosalie but it doesnt go with the surname!

Don't like odd spellings, really trendy names or too unusual either

Like: George, Matthew, Benjamin and Charlotte, Flora, Bluebelle (middle name), Amelia

Thank you :)

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been around alot lately, work has been very demanding and my FIL has been quite sick and is going through Cancer treatments, so that has been taking up quite a bit of our time.

I do have some free time now, and really want to get back into helping you ladies out with name ideas! If anyone would like some help, please leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can!!

Love Always,
Sarah!

Hi :) I am expecting a boy on 7th may and looking for a name

My daughter is amber Anne bates (7years old)
My partners sons are - William David meek, Stephen meek , Blair meek (they are all in there late 20s)
My name is Sandra and partner is William McLaughlin weir meek

Our son surname will be meek

Hope you have great ideas x

Hello!:flower:

I am expecting a girl (so i've been told...) it's my 3rd baby. I have 2 girls Coral and Crystal and our surname is Taman ( read Tay-man).

I want to stay with the nature theme names. Would love some help!! :)

Thank you. it's sooo kind of you!
xxxx

Hey were team yellow and would live sme suggestions, my dd is willow rose, and our surname begins with m. I prefer slightly unusual but not wacky names.
Thanks!
X
Ps hope you're ok, must have been a stressful time for you x

Hi :) I am expecting a boy on 7th may and looking for a name

My daughter is amber Anne bates (7years old)
My partners sons are - William David meek, Stephen meek , Blair meek (they are all in there late 20s)
My name is Sandra and partner is William McLaughlin weir meek

Our son surname will be meek

Hope you have great ideas x

Hello!:flower:

I am expecting a girl (so i've been told...) it's my 3rd baby. I have 2 girls Coral and Crystal and our surname is Taman ( read Tay-man).

I want to stay with the nature theme names. Would love some help!! :)

Thank you. it's sooo kind of you!
xxxx

Hey were team yellow and would live sme suggestions, my dd is willow rose, and our surname begins with m. I prefer slightly unusual but not wacky names.
Thanks!
X
Ps hope you're ok, must have been a stressful time for you x

Hey Ladies,

You have all been sent Your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message!

Sarah xx :flower: :hugs:

Hi,
We r expecting our 2nd little boy. 1st son is called Matthew. We dont want too common a name, kinda traditional, but handsome/cute too. Surname is Bradley
Thanks x

I am expecting my third girl, others called Grace and Lucy so we like traditional names.... Struggling with this one! Surname is 8 letters and begins and ends with a T.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Hi, we are staying team yellow, our surname begins with D, we like traditional but also unusual names but not too 'out there'

Girls names we currently like are; Amelia, Leila, Emily
Boys names we currently like are; Jenson, Jacob

Any suggestions for a boy or girl would be fab, thanks for your time

x x

Hi Sarah

I have sent you a PM :flower:

Hi,
We r expecting our 2nd little boy. 1st son is called Matthew. We dont want too common a name, kinda traditional, but handsome/cute too. Surname is Bradley
Thanks x

I am expecting my third girl, others called Grace and Lucy so we like traditional names.... Struggling with this one! Surname is 8 letters and begins and ends with a T.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Hi, we are staying team yellow, our surname begins with D, we like traditional but also unusual names but not too 'out there'

Girls names we currently like are; Amelia, Leila, Emily
Boys names we currently like are; Jenson, Jacob

Any suggestions for a boy or girl would be fab, thanks for your time

x x

Thanks Ladies,

You all have been sent Your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message!

Let me know if you need any more ideas!

Sarah xx :flower::hugs:

Hi Sarah.

We are not sure on what our baby's gender is just yet.

We are looking at different names.

We have thrown around some names but can't seem to agree.

Would love ur ideas

Hi Sarah.

We are not sure on what our baby's gender is just yet.

We are looking at different names.

We have thrown around some names but can't seem to agree.

Would love ur ideas

Hey Hun,

You have been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

Sarah xx :hugs: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->