Pet Names/Nicknames

amylk87

WTT for No.1
Reaction score
Just nicked this thread from the baby section but will apply to OHs instead! Lol

Do you have pet names or nicknames for your OH and each other?

Mine are really embarrassing so I'll wait for someone else to go first...

Yesss his name is Adam but I call him Addypops... :rofl:

He calls me Rachypoos...

Oh dear I sound so bad!

i've always been james' (my OH's) princess, and he calls me that or shortened to 'prinney' most of the time :blush: i tend to call him gorgeous or babe :blush:

Mine are well more embarrassing! Lol. We always call each other 'baby', its not as bad as it sounds though lol. :blush: And silly bum comes up alot. haha. actually most adjectives followed by 'bum' - drunk bum for example haha :haha:

Mine are not at all unique...

I call him: baby, love, dearheart

He calls me: baby

I almost never call him by his first name unless I'm trying to get his attention. And I call him by his whole first name and surname if he's in trouble :haha:

I don't have anything in particular that I call him, usually just generic stuff like sweetheart or darling.

I'm his snugglebug :cloud9:, or occasionally munch bunch or honey bun or even some bizarre mixture of the 3! On any occasion when I cause any sum of money to be leaving our account for me, I'm his dearest!:dohh: I like snugglebug best though! :cloud9:

Beca :wave:

We tend to call each other "Lovey" and in refrence to each other we say, this lovey or that lovey...

I often get text messages that say I love lovey..

It always makes me smile:)

He gets "babe" from me when he is in trouble or i am frustrated with him.

He always calls me mrs poop. It sounds really weird but the way he says it it sounds cute :D
I call him darling or mr poop.

It sounds really lame but it sounds cute when he says it I promise!

xxx

My DH is silly and calls me silly names sometimes, I'm not embarassed so I will tell...
Sunflower seed of love (that is just something cute he calls me every once in awhile)
Sweet tits (haha, don't ask)
Baby (the most used name and I call him babe sometimes)
That's pretty much about it, no idead where he came up with the first two....

We're Gorgeous (each other), Stinky and Amazing.

(I'm not Stinky)

We both call each other 'Minky' - I don't know where that really even came from :wacko:

He calls me Nini and Nin - which I like :blush:

Ours are not that nice, I call him skinny boy or Burnsey (mr burns from the simpsons) and he calls me spam! :blush:

Sorry to jump in but it's hard to leave you guys and this post is interesting!!

I call DH love (amor), darling (cariño) and "daddy" (papi)
He calls me the first two; "mummy" (mami) and "big bum" (culona) because he says he loves my butt. Even jokes around and says "you know I married you for your bum, hehe".

The mummy and daddy thing might sound like south americans call each other in relationships but it's actually due to a little boy I met that used to drop things and then say in a really cute and funny and inocent voice: "look daddy, it fell, did you see it daddy, did you see it?" And I started telling DH that in any funny context and it just remained!!

He calls me Boo Boo Kitty F*ck, if anyone has seen Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back... my OH is a little bit geeky. And I've always called him Mookmook! We are both pretty random I guess x

I call my fiance Mushu (no idea at all where that came from) or Honey or Honey Bunny, or Johnstu (from when he was helping me learn Japanese and we put -stu on the end of everything).

He calls me Oopy (corruption of a shortened form of my name) or Honey, or Budgey (no idea!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->