Pet Peeves

violet chase

Reaction score
ahh well today seems to be the day where everyone wants to get on my "proverbials" for want of a better word there was the lad at the antinatal clinic that made that man noise (the one shere they snort snot to the back of their throat) :sick: every five minutes and now i have to suffer Tasty Travels with Linda Bellingham SLURPING tea. i hate hate hate slurping or people chomping food i souldnt watch Masterchef for ages because of John Terrode slapping his lips together ](*,)

So come on i cant be the only one what gets on your wick!?

OH grinding his teeth in his sleep :|! makes me sick. people talking with their mouths full :(!

ARGHHHHHHH i hate it when men do that snorting noise...

And when my DH jigs his knee (we've had many arguments over this) and also when people drop the F bomb or any other swear word into a convo like i was walking when i f*cking tripped over... :nope:

And when my DH jigs his knee (we've had many arguments over this) and also when people drop the F bomb or any other swear word into a convo like i was walking when i f*cking tripped over... :nope:

i am a guilty on of doing the F word thing :blush:

Ooh, I have a few, haha :laugh2:
People who talk to me with a mouth full of food and expect me to understand them
People who stand chatting in the supermarkets and block everyone's way
People who squeeze each loaf of bread in the supermarket to find the 'perfect' loaf and leave everyone else with squashed bread
People who give me stupid and ignorant parenting advice, especially DH's family
People who cannot park and take up two spaces on busy days

The list is endless! :haha:

^^ people who do the standing in the middle of the walkway in the supermarket bugs me to.

People who blow their nose whilst others are eating :sick:

My number one red-mist-steam-coming-from-my-ears pet peeve though - queue jumpers.

Just... AAAGGGHHHHHH! *Hulksmash*

-People who say Pacifically instead of Specifically.
-Newsreaders who don't wear ties.
-When I worked on the tills: people who talked on the phone while paying. So rude! I used to stop and wait until they were done.

^^^Oh god I HATED people talking on the phone at the checkout, I worked on tills too before going on mat leave and it drove me crazy, was enough to ruin my day sometimes. I used to make a point of talking really loudly when saying hello, thanks for waiting etc, not helping with their packing and scanning their stuff through really really fast lol. I remember having to ask some people 3 or 4 times if they needed any bags because they were too busy yakking, so so rude not just to me but to the people in the queue behind them too:grr:

OH chewing with his mouth open is enough to make my blood boil as well.

People with bad driving manners, it's the easiest thing in the world to raise a hand slightly to say thank you when someone stops to let you through or to indicate when you're making a turn so that people know why you're randomly slowing down or so they can pull out of a junction.

Haha agree with the phone on till thing! SO rude!
People who blow their nose on tissue and then put it in their pocket to use again eww.
People who chew loudly. Also gulping when they drink. I don't wanna hear it. Disgusting!
Scraping knives and forks on plates.
OH telling me everything that's happened in his day... The minute I put the soaps on!!!

I could really go on all day here! X

I despise the word, "Whatever." If it's included in a sentance like, "Oh, I'm not sure. Whatever you want.", etc. But if it's just, "Can you do this please?" "Whatever."

I HATE THAT.

when shop assistants talk to each other while serving you. that drives me up the wall, it's the rudest thing ever and is so common where I live.

i am a guilty on of doing the F word thing :blush:

LOL!!! i do it when im angry :blush:

Old people who can barely see their hand in front of their face but still drive!

Chamming on food :sick:

Able bodied people using lifts

People who lie

When the take away get your order wrong

When people don't discipline their children!

I have many! :haha:

When people say assed instead of asked!!!

When people type "his" when they mean "he's".

People who don't indicate, people who don't say thanks when you give way to them. And my biggest one, backseat drivers!!! Seriously, if you don't like the way i drive then get out and bloody walk.

:D

People who don't indicate, people who don't say thanks when you give way to them. And my biggest one, backseat drivers!!! Seriously, if you don't like the way i drive then get out and bloody walk.

:D

ooo.ooo the indicating thing bugs me as a pedestrian and passenger

Im glad i asked now :happydance:

When people say assed instead of asked!!!

YES! And "criss" instead of "crisps".

I hate when people tell me to enter my PIN number. PIN stands for Personal Identification Number. So basically, you're saying, "Enter your Personal Indentification Number number." No. It's your PIN.

When people say, "I itched my foot." No, your foot was itchy, so you SCRATCHED it. And "I learned him that." No, he learned it, you TAUGHT it to him. I think I'm a bit of a grammer Nazi. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->