Pet Peeves

when shop assistants talk to each other while serving you. that drives me up the wall, it's the rudest thing ever and is so common where I live.

This is my number one pet Peeve too!! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Also:

-People who just stop walking right in front of you in the street.

-Bad manners in general.

-People smoking in the doorways of shops/restaurants so I have to walk through the smoke on my way in/out.

-People who smoke in cars with their kids in the back..In fact this is not so much a pet peeve, as something I find so bloody selfish and disgusting!

- People using lifts when they are able to use the stairs.

-People who push their way in to the front of a queue.

-People who do not wash their hands after using the toilet (saw this 4 times this week in a supermarket toilet! 4!!) :wacko:

-John Barrowman (in general).
Lmao! I love how you threw John Barrowman in at the end! He's miles better than Louis Spence! Don't get me started on Louie Spence!

urgh now you've done it Louis Spence :hissy:

- Whistling
- People stopping in the middle of an aisle to chat, especially when they both have carts
- The HUGE commotion of vehicles in front of a store when it's raining as wives send their husbands to get the car because they're too precious to walk in the rain
- When OH won't shut up when I'm trying to watch a TV show...it's one thing if it's just a show on in the background, but if it's a show I regularly watch every week: zip it!
- When people scrape their fork/spoon on their teeth as they're biting off whatever was on the utensil
- I live in an apartment building, so there's a communal laundry room and it drives me crazy when people don't empty the lint trap after they've used the dryer

Swallowing and chewing really loud. My Mum does it and it pisses me off.

When Im watching something and the person with me askes 100 questions about it. MY 'friend' said to me she hated Hollyoaks and I put it on cos sh ewas pissing me off and she asked too many questions I just told her to piss off

My OH leaving a bin bag in th emiddle of the floor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->