Peterborough Area Young Mums?

xCherylx

Pregnant and Mum of 1
Reaction score
I am 19, with a 4 month old little boy, would be nice to chat to some people in my area :)
:hug:

hiya im michelle 1m 19 from peterborough ive got 6 week ols son ryan like to chat if ya want

hiya cool me too. have you got any kids or you waiting for one to arrive

hampton vale, i see your a whole day ahead of me pink tinks! where abouts are you?

hi,

i'm peterborough. mum of 3 boys.

lol no i'm not sam's ex. very small world though! do you work? when you thinking of going on mat leave? my last day is 29oct cant wait to finish and have a rest!

yeah i do. not going on mat leave till like 2 weeks before my due date! how u so lucky having it so early?!
what school did ya go to?

just with my contract i would have to drop my hours nov and dec to 4days per week and then jan feb do 6days a week. and im not sure what i will do when i go back so may end up owing time which i would have to work back or pay back. so i may as well go earlier and i have stacks of holiday left and lieu time owed to me! i didnt go to school round here i'm actually from up north, went to PRC though.

ah i see, thats cool. think if all that chill out time - that will be bliss!!
lol tis so weird how small the world is aint it!

I'm sure we will have a link somewhere... can guarantee everyone in Pboro links somehow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->