Petite star zia or +?

mummy2jack

Reaction score
Does anyone have on of the above. I have been looking at the quinny buzz, quinny zapp and think i have settled on the petite star zia. Just wondering, is the only difference between the zia and the zia + the adjustable handles? I am 5'7 and usually have 3 inch heels on! so dont know if i need to go for the zia +
Can anyone advise and also if anyone has one of these - is it really as good as it sounds? Thanks in advance

I love the Zia.

The adjustable handles only make a height difference of about 10cm - so not worth paying anymore if it is.

I have the Zia+ and am 5ft5 and the handles are a good height.:flower:

i have the zia + and can't fault it! Love it in fact! Don't know what the difference is though, sorry!
How much are you getting it for btw? My boyfriend got it quite cheap from a website...i think it was callee Nursery Value or something... Xx

Its just the handles and a slightly different folding way ( we were recommending it to a couple in babies r us but we hadnt a clue how it folding compared to our original zia)

i have the zia + and can't fault it! Love it in fact! Don't know what the difference is though, sorry!
How much are you getting it for btw? My boyfriend got it quite cheap from a website...i think it was callee Nursery Value or something... Xx

Thats where i've seen it, zia is £82 or zia + is £102, they both include a footmuff and carry bag. I dont begrudge spendin the extra £20 its just the Zia+ offer is for the dogtooth design and am not so sure.....my grandma LOVES anything dogtooth and not sure if i want people thinking of grannies when i'm pushin my son around!!

What do you think? Ok for a little boy? Which do you prefer?

Attachments

• 41IBtJQkibL__AA300_.jpg
    41IBtJQkibL__AA300_.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 8
  • ForestCheckZiaLG.jpg
    ForestCheckZiaLG.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 102
Its just the handles and a slightly different folding way ( we were recommending it to a couple in babies r us but we hadnt a clue how it folding compared to our original zia)

How tall are you if you dont mind me asking, do you have any need for adjustable handles?

the top one is the design i have, is that dogtooth? =s
Anyway, i think it's absolutely lush! Was sooo chuffed with it when it came :)
I think that my boyfriend found a voucher code for the site btw, we got it for £96 so might be worth doin a quick google.. :)

Im 5'4 i think hun so

Im a good height for the original haha! Its not as low as u think

the top one is the design i have, is that dogtooth? =s
Anyway, i think it's absolutely lush! Was sooo chuffed with it when it came :)
I think that my boyfriend found a voucher code for the site btw, we got it for £96 so might be worth doin a quick google.. :)

There is a voucher for £5 off if you spend more than £100 so can have it for £97 including delivery :) not bad
The other difference is with the zia (bottom pic)- you get a changing bag. With the zia+ (top pic) you get a bag that carries the pushchair? Is that really neccesary?
I'm a sucker for getting the best deal :blush:

I have the petite star aruba from Nursery Value, came with the infant car seat,foot muff,raincover and parasol too for £110, I'm 5'10 and its the perfect height for me and the OH. I have only commented as the set up looks pretty similar.

I love it and the quality and finish is the same as some pushchairs that are around £500, the only fault I have found is the front wheel sometimes comes off but then I have walloped into some high kerbs so blame myself for that! lol!

Here it is:
https://www.nurseryvalue.com/travel-systems/petite-star-aruba-travel-system--car-seat--parasol.aspx

I would also measure the width between the back wheels as I have to lay in down flat in the boot of my car and it is a squeeze (I have a focus so not a tiny boot either).

The zia changing bag is small but nice cause it clips on to the buggy.

If i was you, and ur not a giant, id say go for the cheaper one. Thats the best price ive seen!

Regarding the above comment, the zia doesnt fold like the aruba.(by the sound of it) Unless you've got a car smaller than Mr Bean, the zia will fit any car.

Nursery Value have the zia+ on the reworked section with footmuff £65

Nursery Value have the zia+ on the reworked section with footmuff £65

I looked at those too - is it really wrong that i'm tempted to put my son in the purple one!!
My only worry is they have been returned for some reason - i know they have been checked for safety etc but i'd be gutted if it turned up with scuffs or scratches on x

I got ours from nurseryvalue too.

We have the Zia+ in jet black £89 free delivery. Was originally around £124, but there was a code on their facebook link for £35 off a full-priced Zia over £100:flower:

I got ours from nurseryvalue too.

We have the Zia+ in jet black £89 free delivery. Was originally around £124, but there was a code on their facebook link for £35 off a full-priced Zia over £100:flower:

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!!! Just done a search and have now got the zia+ in jet black with a free parasol for.......£92!!!!! :happydance:

Just one more quick question......what is more important, the parasol or the footmuff? Or do i need both xx

after doin a search on net - on nursery value website, any zia priced £100 or more....to get £39.99 off enter either VFX35 or ZKA35 at checkout :)

Good stuff!!!

We got the Zia+ specifically for going on holiday so the parasol was great to protect Anna from the sun.

I have a footmuff with my Graco travelsystem and it actually fits well with the Zia. I do remember that nurseryvalue site also having footmuffs quite cheap but do remember reading some reviews about them not fitting great or some that fit the zia but not the zia+??:flower:

I have a City bug travel system that I got reworked of nursery value - it had two tiny scratches where the wheels go on (pin size I wouldn't have seen them if I hadn't been obsessively scrutinising the pram because of being reworked!) and no cup holder. I also have the reworked Carry Cot from there -and this was absolutely mint condition. I would have no hesitation on buying any reworked item from them.

I nearly got the zia.. still love it and wondered what the difference between the zia and zia plus was.

Can highly recommend nursery value (the reworked stuff and there service - have always gone for free delivery and my carry cot I orderd thursday afternoon and was her sat am).

I ave zia (with adujutable handles) for my son
hes 13mths and ave it since hes 5mth
CANNOT fault it in anyway at all.. LOVE IT....

Brill buggy :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->