Pg & Text & msn Buddies EDD in june 2009

Hi I am due around 19th June, although I havent had my scan yet!

This is my 1st too!

Hiya, im fine, ms seems to have slowed down a bit now so getting up in the mornings is easier. i have my 2nd mw appointment tomorrow but think its just going over what i did with the other mw 2 weeks ago. i had my proper dating scan last week and they have put my due date to 6th June so i got moved forward again :D x

Hiya, im fine, ms seems to have slowed down a bit now so getting up in the mornings is easier. i have my 2nd mw appointment tomorrow but think its just going over what i did with the other mw 2 weeks ago. i had my proper dating scan last week and they have put my due date to 6th June so i got moved forward again :D x

:) nice ohh you are already on second trimaster... *sigh* the time moves so slowly and yet moves so quick.
One of my best friend is due tomorrow, just went out for dinner with her and couple of girls and no sign of the baby yet hehe.
It made me think how weard the time is. It moves fast, but yet slow, slow but yet fast. It feels like just 3-4w since we were taking a walk and she telling me she was pg. And now I am too! I cant belive it sometimes hehe.
I am so excited about the mw apointment and it is after 13 days! It feels like for ever! And then 11 days til my dating scan and then I should be in the clear.
Just found out yesterday about a girl I know that was pg, had been talking to her in a chat similar to this one. And she had her 12w scan yesterday but the baby was gone. It had died in 8th week ;( and now I have so many mixed feelings.. Afraid something is wrong, then I think that cant bee because I havent got andy pains and I still have symptoms and nausea from time to time.

*phew* Sorry about my rant :) just had to went a litle :D

I bought a fetal heart doppler just for times like thoughs. I can hear the baby whenever I want.

i have a dopppler too!! and yesterday i figured out how to record on to the laptop (with hubbys help) :D Happy thanksgiving! xx

How are you girls?

Im realy good! :D
I went to my first midwife apointment yesterday and we heard the heartbeat :) we have it on record :) so fun to listen to it when ever I want to!

And today I took my last test at school today. Im in a through internet courses and then I go to the school for the final test.
So I was taking math, the hardest one in my study and I was so nervus and thought I had blown it although I was realy prepared for it. But I got 8 out of 10 posible :) so Im very glad :D
That means Im graduating on friday next week :D

I can apply for any University I want here In my country and study I think every thing I am interestid in :D
I think Im going to study law 1 year after the baby is born if things are going well.

Im so happy! :D

Congrats on your tests! Maths yikes, it is the hardest for me!
Just thought I'd introduce myself as im due on 29th June with my first and have just left University this year. Probably going back to college in january also for a 6 month course, i'm a sucker for punishment!
take care xxx

How are you doing girls?
My 12w scan went grate :) it was asleep and she had to push on my tummy 4times before it moved hehe. Hard to wake up like its dad hehe.

I have been feeling grate from week 12-14 but last 2 days I puged. (once each day) and have had bad time sleeping. Got good but just 5 hours sleep last night and I hopw I will be able to sleep well this weekend.
Im going to the midwife next week :) so excited! I have had worries the couple of days because I have so litle bump ;/ I can feel the uterus when I am pushing my tummy, but if I am looking in the mirror I cant see a thing! My oh is asking me (kindly) where his bump is hehe. I heard the heartbeat on 12 weeks, have not had any pains and Im sure when I feel the tummy (and olso OH he is mesuring every evening his hands) that it has grown.
I think I havent felt any movements yet. Thats ok, its my first. I have had from time to time a litle bit of like bubbly, gasy feeling hehe. But im not sure if it is gas or the baby.

now.. wow.. litle bit long from me this time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->