Phoebe?

BethHx

expecting #2
Reaction score
Do you think of 'Friends' when you hear this?

Phoebe Eliza
Do you think that sounds ok?

It does kind of remind of friends.... but unless your child ends up with long blonde hair and her personality I doubt it'd matter. Plus, while Friends is well known now among people our age having kids, it will be a distant memory by the time she's older.

If it's still a worry, what about Penelope?

I ❤️ Phoebe, don't instantly think of Friends and think Eliza goes lovely with it 😀

I don't think Friends so much any more, no. I think it's a lovely name and Phoebe Eliza is very classic and pretty!

I like Phoebe and I don't automatically think of Friends, but I know of a few little Phoebe's so that's probably why.

I don't automatically think of Friends, and I love the name. But I've suggested it to DH before, and he instantly said it reminded him of friends and vetoed it. I'd still go for it if you love it, and it does go nicely with Eliza!

One of those names I've always intensely disliked the sound of even though most people totally love it...But the Friends thing isn't the problem.

i actually looked at Phoebe as a contender for one of our girls, but DH vetoed it b/c he said it was too Friends... :haha:

so, yeah - i like it, and didn't think of the show, but then i didn't watch that show, either

I love the name Phoebe. I think it's such a pretty name. I actually don't automatically think of 'Friends' (I don't know why because i loved that show).

Bare in mind that Friends finished 10 years ago so I think it'll only be the parents of who she goes to school with that'll remember it if at all. :D

We would be having Phoebe if bub turned out pink but instead we are struggling with boys names x :-D

This is one of our top 3 names. I love it! It does make me think of friends but that's because it's the only person I've heard called that.

I don't think of Phoebe in Friends anymore. I like it, but then again I like all the names you suggest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->