photo page 2 and 3 :)

madzia

Reaction score
this morning I did a pregnancy test, is it possible to get pregnant using condoms?
:shock: :-s

Attachments

• P1010133n.jpg
    P1010133n.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 270
If the condom breaks or some sperm get in before the condom is put on, yes you can get pregnant. Anytime you have sex, regardless of the method of contraception, it's taking a risk.

Having said all that, I don't see a line....

I hope you get the result you're looking for. :hugs:

Hello, Yes it's possible if the condom broke, how many dpo are you or when is af due? I don't see anything on your test to indicate your pregnant yet but it could be that the camera is not picking up a very faint line that you can see in person, I remember trying to photograph my faint positives and it was a nightmare.
The line you saw, was it in the time frame and does it have colour to it?

Hope you get the result you want, good luck:hugs:

Hello, Yes it's possible if the condom broke, how many dpo are you or when is af due? I don't see anything on your test to indicate your pregnant yet but it could be that the camera is not picking up a very faint line that you can see in person, I remember trying to photograph my faint positives and it was a nightmare.
The line you saw, was it in the time frame and does it have colour to it?

Hope you get the result you want, good luck:hugs:

line is slightly pink and appeared to 5 minutes.
I should get flo on 3 days..

I hope so that I'm pregnant

i do see a very very very faint line but thats only because i know where the lines should appear on those tests, test again with fmu with a frer, those tests aren't that great for picking up hcg up before af is due

:dust:

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev235pf___.png

Wow.. maybe test again with another brand like FRER?
Good luck, hope you get the result you want xxx

the picis a bit blurry, do you think you can get a clearer pic? I have my fingers crossed for you!

hello i can see a faint line, just to let you no my sister fell pregnant and used a condom, the dad actually demanded a dna test because of it as they wasnt in a relationship, she is his daughter as in now 7. condoms do say they are not 100% effective. good luck and i hope you get results you are after xx

Tomorrow I'll do another test
I'm afraid :( I hope will be positive :baby:

I had a few minute brown spotting .. I think aunt is coming :cry::cry:

I did a test in the morning, Clearblue digital is negative, AF 2 days late, it is possible that the test a mistake? that I was pregnant just a test this doesn't show? :cry:

this test
https://ladycomp-babycomp.com/product_images/large/012606-133707_clearblue_digital.jpg

My cervix two days is high and closed .. :shrug:

Clearblue are usually quite reliable on or after the AF due date. Perhaps test in another 2-3 days if AF not here, some ladies don't get an instant BFP as they may have ovulated later in their cycle.

Good luck x

digitals can sometimes take a while to pick up

ps- ive never seen those cb digi before....ooooooooh!

yesterday evening test :shrug:

Attachments

• ~3J0EVT1.jpg
    ~3J0EVT1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 122209192214.jpg
    122209192214.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 122209192059.jpg
    122209192059.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 97
i can the the faint line on the 1st pic... maybe it's too early for cb digi to detect your pregnancy.... test again with non-digi test.... till you get a clear bfp, then only you can use digi...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->