Photography Club

WOW callie your photos are awesome...i love them :happydance: are your sisters eyes naturally that colour or is that an edit?

you are very talented with your photos.

i looked on redbubble today...dont think i will be putting my pictures on there for while...they are all very professional x

wow.... 15?? you have such a natural talent... wow :)

so what do you do on photoshop to get the professional look, do u do it through camera raw, change the white balance and all that ???

Im so inspired by your photos :)

Yup got it in one :D
I process them in RAW and just play around :D

WOW callie your photos are awesome...i love them :happydance: are your sisters eyes naturally that colour or is that an edit?

i looked on redbubble today...dont think i will be putting my pictures on there for while...they are all very professional x

She has naturally green eyes. They are beautiful :)

She has naturally green eyes. They are beautiful :)

wow they sure are beautifull, amazingly pretty girl to :) well done x

She is GORGEOUS. I love photographing her, I can't wait to get some snaps of her and Braden when he gets home :D

She's already ''taking care'' of him

Wow those photos are amazing!!!!

Im having problems with my camera already. Its flashing up saying 12 in the view finder and not letting me take the picture. It says its how my photos are int the buffer but i dont know what that means!!! and its not letting me take the shots that i want to!! Can anyone help?

Emma, Put any pictures you have on your computer, Clear the memory, Turn the camera off for a few minutes and switch it back on, my D40 said that once, and turned out my internal memory was full, and so it couldnt take the pictures I wanted on the setting I chose

How do i delete the internal memory? Im struggling?

wow calliebert those pics are amazing! very proffesional!!

im so angry.....my camera STILL isnt here yet.....i e-mailed them yesterday so hoping for a reply today....theyve taken the money but i have no camera!!:cry:

how can i change a background?? if i can on photo shop? Like I just took a picture of courtney but all her toys were behind her so it looks messy... would I just have to edit them all out??

xx

Has anyone else felt the urge to take photos even more, since this thread started? LOL

I take photos most days really, my camera is always with me, but I don't know if it's because of the photography course I'm doing, or this thread, I just wanna take them even more - if that's possible? lol

lol yeh im the same, unfortunately havent really been anywhere to take photos this week... hoping for a more inspirational constructive week :)

I'm going for a day out in london on saturday i can't wait to take my camera with me.
I'm going to a lecture tonight with a wildlife photographer can't wait!

Blimey I don’t come on here for a couple of days and the thread has increased by about 15 pages! :lol:

I didn’t manage to get any photos taken at the weekend as we were far too busy doing other stuff I’m itching to have a bit of spare time so I can have a play with my camera, it’s half term next week at the school where I work so I might take a couple of days off (I still have to work in the holidays unfortunately) and head out with my camera to a couple of local beauty spots to try and get some nice pictures.

I joined Red Bubble over the weekend

https://www.redbubble.com/people/SmileyShazza

Feel free to add me to your watch list. I have tried to add everyone who has posted their link so far.

Once I go to that course on the 31st May to teach me how to use my camera properly I am going to set aside at least 30 minutes every day to try and do a few shots. In the meantime I’m going to invest in some coloured card, Black fabric and other bits and bobs to create better backgrounds. My next big purchase is going to be a set of 28 different screw on filters for my Canon 40d have been watching them for ages on Ebay and have decided to just go for it and get them – just need to wait till payday though I think.

I've just signed up to RedBubble but can't add any work until i'm at home!

my profile is https://www.redbubble.com/people/mali1984

im in the office today.... wonder if i can find anything to take a photo of ?? :rofl:

Glad to see so many on RedBubble :)

This thread is inspiring me; I van't wait to get a few minutes to myself when the weather's half decent and am not doing housework :dohh: so I can get a few shots in the garden.

:wave: hi everyone!

wow- we can chat!!! I have a few new pics of Abbie to upload at some stage, but need to get some housework done first :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->