Photography Club

i'm not sure i know either, but i have a vague recollection of it being something i should do sometimes..... :shrug:

:rofl:

Well, just popped out to Croydon for a bit but didn't take any snaps. Croydon town centre isn't very inspiring in the rain :(

When the weather's crap, we should all do an assignment indoors. like today, we could see how creative we can be using ordinary household objects. Whaddya think?

neecee thats a great idea......ahhh you live in croydon...a place i remember to well :rofl:

neecee thats a great idea......ahhh you live in croydon...a place i remember to well :rofl:

Yep Croydon, home of the Chav. I suppose I could go photograph some Chavs in their natural habitat. Nah, I'll stick to household objects for now.

Yep Croydon, home of the Chav. I suppose I could go photograph some Chavs in their natural habitat. Nah, I'll stick to household objects for now.

:rofl::rofl: theres chavs everywhere, quite few from looking out my window :rofl: i use to live in norbury. hmmmmm household objects is great idea..now what could we use?

I havent got round to taking any photos this weekend x I had a play around but my camera wasnt doing what i wanted it to do :-(
I wanted to take a macro shot with the main object in focus & the background out of focus but it was just putting everything in focus so i gave up :hissy:

The weather is pants again which is a shame bcus i have the day off & it would have been nice to have got out & took some photos x maybe next weekend x

:rofl::rofl: theres chavs everywhere, quite few from looking out my window :rofl: i use to live in norbury. hmmmmm household objects is great idea..now what could we use?

I'm gonna have a hunt around for something while Kai's asleep.

i so want to go to the chelsea flower show but it's sold out!

I can't find anything interesting to shoot :( And Kai's awake now. Does he count as a household object?

lol... im on my lunch break.... the office doesnt have much to shoot either :(

OK, so I can't find any objects, so I snapped Kai:

https://images-1.redbubble.net/img/art/size:large/view:main/3097103-2-my-joy.jpg

Oh Neecee, Kai us gorgeous :cloud9: Beautifully taken portrait.

Didn't take it today, but here's my household object shot:
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2145/2392759198_03edde2c57.jpg?v=0

not taken today, but for a previous "household objects" challenge....

https://images-3.redbubble.net/img/art/border:blackwithdetail/product:laminated-print/size:small/view:preview/1010281-2-toast.jpg

haha love it... would never have thought of that :)

i think ive cracked my camera though... :)

happy!!! :happydance:

What do you think is the best way to frame photography? I like the black backgrounds that you guys are using.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->