Photography competition (16th-30th)subject: NIGHT

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
Dont know if this will work but its just for a bit of fun anyway.
I will skip a day on this first one so new ones are open every other monday

Rules
1 all photos submited have to be taken by yourself and you have to have copyright to them.
2 photos need to relate to that fortnights subject
3. only one photo submitted per person per subject.
4 you can vote for as many photos as you like.
5. Click thanks on the post with the photo you like to vote for that on
6 the winner of that subject will then go on to make a new thread and choose the new subject (winner will be picked at the end of the fortnight with the most votes)
7. photoshop for resizing, croping and adding borders is allowed but not to enhance the image, lets keep it fare for those that dont know how to use it

Please copy and past the rules each time a new subject is made.

Ill stick mine up first and see if anyone else wants to join in for a bit of fun :)

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1923/115/40/617079368/n617079368_1917943_6905.jpg

I dont think I already have any but I will submit one by end of week x

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Sp7-oq3ZKiI/SaweR4g6amI/AAAAAAAAAnc/7UxZOHxjYqA/s1600/JPG_0514.JPG

Oooooh love it. Will stick one up tonight. Beautiful pics by the way :thumbup:

I have a few minutes whilst LO is napping!

Attachments

• Honeymoon 2.jpg
    Honeymoon 2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 15
Great idea Smokey :)

This is my entry - have had to attach it as for some reason it won't let me link from my Flickr page. If you click on the attachment it will make it larger :)

Attachments

• 4436964887_28d5d45233_z.jpg
    4436964887_28d5d45233_z.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 22
Fantastic idea!

Here's mine. Me, a self portrait, taken in Torquay, and straight from camera - no processing at all.

https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/rachelwestlake/3296294404_d943bbe947_b.jpg

Lovely photos everyone :) dont forget to come back and vote when some more pics are up, you can vote for as many as you like but not more then once.

When can we vote?? Cos if we start now but other upload we might like there better??

I cant enter this subject as not got any night piccies but will keep eye out for others - Great idea!! :thumbup:

You can start voting whenever you like because you can vote for as many people as you like, you just cant vote for the same person twice in that same subject.
Although saying this dont go voting for everyone otherwise if everyone done that there would be no winner :)
So if youd rather wait till a few days before it ended thats fine as well, even if your not entering you can still vote.

If there is a draw at the end then maybe somthing like the person who picked that forthnights subject gets final say.

oooh i will post mine later on! just an idea, but so as not to clog up the thread with posts that dont have pictures in, why dont we "thank" the ones we want to win? that way no one can vote twice for 1 person, and its easier to see all the pics - less cluttered? just an idea :flower:

great thread idea btw! x

oooh i will post mine later on! just an idea, but so as not to clog up the thread with posts that dont have pictures in, why dont we "thank" the ones we want to win? that way no one can vote twice for 1 person, and its easier to see all the pics - less cluttered? just an idea :flower:

great thread idea btw! x

Yeah good Idea!

Just photos posts and 'thanks' posts for winners i think would work well :) so in that case i'll stop posting until I either enter or vote :)

Fantastic idea!

Here's mine. Me, a self portrait, taken in TQ, and straight from camera - no processing at all.

https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/rachelwestlake/3296294404_d943bbe947_b.jpg

simply stunning, the colours are so bright. love it, wish i could be this good with my photography:thumbup:

great thread idea btw! x

great idea :)

cool idea, dont have any night pics as yet but I will vote and keep eyes out for next one.

Fantastic idea!

Here's mine. Me, a self portrait, taken in TQ, and straight from camera - no processing at all.

simply stunning, the colours are so bright. love it, wish i could be this good with my photography:thumbup:

Thanks! I was lucky as it's such a funky bridge with great lighting and I did a fairly long exposure - I had to lie down to be still enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->