Photos *16 weeks* LO Sleeping

so sorry for your loss :hugs: you are right he is perfect. RIP little man.

Your little angel is perfect :hugs:

Sorry for your loss hon xx

You have a very handsome little boy and are right to be proud of him :flower:

:hugs:

how brave you are too post that pic.he/she looks a perfect little angel.at 1st i wasnt going too look bt it a georgeous little formed baby.R.I.P little one.

Im so sorry huni, your little angel looks so peaceful and gorgeous. Thankyou for being soooo strong and posting your story <3

he's beautiful! i delivered my baby boy at 17 weeks, he had also passed away at 16 weeks. i was terrified too, but they are beautiful. i'm so sorry for your loss honey.

I am sorry for your loss. You are so brave sharing him with everyone, I have only ever shared Isabella privately and wish I was stronger :(

Thanks to all of you who have viewed this thread and left a comment :)

It is truly amazing the growth and development us humans go through. All heartbeats have a soul no matter how big or small xxx

I am very sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your beautiful angel. God bless! :hugs:

Thank you for sharing. I lost my little guy at 15 weeks on 4/10/11 and it is kind of nice to see what he may have looked like.

He is absolutely gorgeous :hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss. xx

Thank you so much for sharing, you are so strong. What a lovely little guy. Hugs!

He is beautiful.. reminds me of Madison, lost her at 16w3d. Beautiful baby boy.. Thankyou for sharing him with us xxxx

Oh what a beautiful little boy (((hugs))) I am so very sorry for your loss xx

Thank you for sharing your picture, I am sure it may help many people, especially those facing loosing their baby at a similar gestation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->