Photos *16 weeks* LO Sleeping

What a beautiful picture of your little angel. I also lost my twin boys at 16+3 gestation, and when i had found out they had died inside of me i was so terrified, didn't know what to expect that i searched the internet high and low for a baby of my gestation. At the time i didn't manage to find anything but it's AMAZING how they are fully formed at that stage. I was in total awe of my twins when i had them. Thinking of you and your angel xx

What a beautiful picture of your little angel. I also lost my twin boys at 16+3 gestation, and when i had found out they had died inside of me i was so terrified, didn't know what to expect that i searched the internet high and low for a baby of my gestation. At the time i didn't manage to find anything but it's AMAZING how they are fully formed at that stage. I was in total awe of my twins when i had them. Thinking of you and your angel xx

Thank you hun x

I'm so very sorry for your lose. Your son is beautiful :) he's an angel in heaven along with my son, whom i lost at 18 weeks gestation last August. I know what you mean when you talk of the fear of seeing him, i was utterly petrified it took me over an hour to pluck up the courage to hold him. When i saw him for the first time i realised like yourself i had nothing to fear, he was just a perfect small little person, my little baby. I actually feared other people seeing him because i was terrified they might not see the beautiful little baby i had created and that scared me more. I was wrong though, nobody saw him like that, infact they all saw what i saw a beautiful sleeping baby, just like your little one. I know the mixture of emotions that must be flooding through you just now, and if you ever want to talk you can message me.
P.S I made up a memory box with my little ones blanket and scans and any reminder of him. I sent balloons to him on his due date which helped, and because i don't have a headstone or somewhere i can go and visit him i bought a crystal plack for my living room, with his name engraved in it and message from me and his dad and sister, just so that i would have something to talk to when i was thinking of him. Stay strong there is a way through, i never thought i would hear myself say it, but it does get easier with time. lots of love to you and your angel, from me and my angel xxx

Your son looks so similar to my baby girl. He was beautiful, I'm so sorry for your loss.

My biggest regret is not taking any pictures of her. What a lovely little angel you have.

beautiful, im so sorry this happened to you though, you are in my thoughts xx

:hugs: to you hunni and floaty :kiss: to your angel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"