PIAC Addicts

It Definetly sounds like you got it covered Shawnie!!! Fx that you get your BFP this cycle!!!! I would of laughed too if you told me 15 times..hahah

Well I got another positive opk today, it shown up within seconds before the urine even made it to the controle.. Dang I wish DP would wake up so I can snag him lol

just jump on him and get started, that should wake him up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL I DID but then the daum dog came in and I got up to put her outside and he fell back asleep! HAHAHA I'm gonna try again with coffee :coffee: and see how that goes lol

Want2bamom, Thanks LOL I have been in a good mood for a few days now and goofy as all heck lol I've not had any headaches so I'm happy about that...

Hiya ladies, hope all is well for you. I got a second temp rise this morning so tomorrow FF should give me my crosshairs. I'll be 3dpo yay, ttw here i come lol It sucks we didn't BD that day. We did the day before and then at 3 am between Thursday n Friday. I still got another +opk again today, that's 4 in a row now. maybe that's a good sign hahaha Just pray I don't have a short LP.

Anyways, hugs to you all xox

Well, I ran out of OPK's and have 1 digital HPT left. I am not going to touch that one till at least the 24th.. Ok, well, erumm if I don't cave in and buy another one to do on the 22nd LOL I've got a baby shower to go to on the 23 maybe i'll rub bellys with her lol

Hope everyone is doing well and having a great weekend... Today was my day off and all I did was clean and avoid going to the store to buy more tests lol

Shawnie it's way to early to test!!!!! You would never get a BFP at 4 dpo, try to hang in till at least 10dpo! You can do it chicky!

awwws I love you ladies.. ohhh nooo im not gonna test now lol I agree, It's way too early. Im talking about the 22nd if i was to test early but im gonna hold out and be a good girl lol the 22nd would be 10dpo.

There's a gal on here that did test positive on 4dpo, shocking but she did. Im stocking her posts now lol I can't wait to see if its twins.

It Definetly sounds like you got it covered Shawnie!!! Fx that you get your BFP this cycle!!!! I would of laughed too if you told me 15 times..hahah

Hey You! I haven't been on in a while and I am sooo happy for you! Congratulations!!:happydance:

well I've run out of OPKs!
no more PIAC for me this cycle. now just waiting for :witch: to finally arrive so I can move on and get started with my cbfm

Hey girlies...sorry I've been AWOL for a while! Been on summer vacation, but back to work on Monday so will definitely be on here more to distract me from my job!! haha!

10DPO today. I tested on 8 and 9 DPO and got BFNs both days of course, so I refused to test with my FMU this morning and now I'm going crazy because I want to test sooo bad! How essential is FMU anyhow?:)

BTW...Huge congrats want2beamom!!!! Soooo exciting!
Things are looking great for you too, Kelly! Love the temp rise today! How can you not have tested yet?!!!!

Sorry the witch got you Sarah...My fingers are xd for you for next month!

I did test this morning cleo it was BFN and really hard to take. I don't normally test I only did this month cause the in laws were leaving and if I got a positive I wanted to tell them in person. I have reminded myself why I normally wait for the witch to show up. Good luck though with your testing, 8 and 9 dpo is still a bit early.

Sorry Kelly -- that sucks. :hugs: I normally wait for the witch as well, for the exact same reason, but I've been feeling really on edge this month so I've been testing. I go back to work on Monday, and I know that 5 of my good girlfriends there have started trying over the summer, so I just feel desperate to be pregnant. I'm not sure how I'll handle it when they get a BFP before me...I hate it when my emotions get the best of me...

Hey Kelly, I just looked at your chart and your temp went up, so you might not be out of the running just yet!! FX'd!!!

OMG ladies!!!!!!!! I got my fertility clinic appointment!!!!! Sept 24th! OMG OMG OMG OMG I started to cry on the phone with the lady who was giving me the info and she was like don't get me started to!

Witch should be here tomorrow and I don't care! She can come I will be doing IUI in October!!!! Whoot one more cycle before we start!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! Can't breath i am so excited!

Yahh!!!! Kelly that is awesome news!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!

I am so happy I can't even explain it. I fully expect witch tomorrow, trying not to get excited about the higher temps so we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->