PIAC Addicts

It's a bit blurry on my iphone but I would say that looks negative. Getting close to being positive though :wohoo:

Thanks, I really needed freash eyes looking for me. I had got a positive opk on the 6th but my temps didn't show OV occured and then the rest were obvious faint lines till todays.

Yeah it's not quite positive but looks like it might be tomorrow or soon.

Mrs N is there an app on your iphone for drug reactions and amount etc? I know the blackberry has one but I really want an iphone. What kind of Dr. are you?

Thanks Kell, I've got a headache from looking at the monitor all day so looking at the stick and the monitor was playing games with me.. I think to be safe I'm going to BD the next few days too. I just hope the cycle last longer this month. When do you test?

If I were to test it would be aug 21 I would be one day late then, I normally don't test cause of the bad sperm so I just wait for witch to show up but I might break my rule this month as the in laws will be down until the 19th and if we by some miracle get pregnant I would want to tell them in person so I might test the morning of the 19th.

Kelly I'm a junior doc (2nd year) so at the moment I change specialty every 4 months. I've just started a new job last week, doing general surgery. Not sure about the app, I'm sure there probably would be, there seems to be an app for most things!

Mrs N, so what field do you want to specialize in when you are done your rotations?

Yeah it's not quite positive but looks like it might be tomorrow or soon.

Mrs N is there an app on your iphone for drug reactions and amount etc? I know the blackberry has one but I really want an iphone. What kind of Dr. are you?

Whelp, you ladies were right! OMG this is not even questionable!

Attachments

• OPKcd11.jpg
    OPKcd11.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 5
I am so lucky. I love my man to pieces. I just sent him a message that I got a huge positive opk and he asked if he needed to come home now or what time he needs to be here. I am all smiles and gitty today lol

AWWW thats so cute!!!! What a sweet heart, mine would say ok thats great!!! hahaha....Congrats on pos OPK!!!!

I've been on cloud nine all day. I took 2 tests today just to see it change in seconds LMAO hahaha I even washed the same cup and re-used it. I am such a dork I swear. I asked DP why do I get so dang excited over a positive OPK lol Lordy... I have a doc appointment at 10:30 tomorrow so I'll have to wait for tomorrows BD time till I get back. I would feel funny if they wanted to do an internal exam and well you know lol We did BD today though...

How have you been want2bamom?

Yay for your positive. I also get really excited when they turn positive, I guess it's cause I have never seen a positive anything else before! :rofl:

want2bamom, I was a head of you but now you're ahead of me!

Yay for your positive. I also get really excited when they turn positive, I guess it's cause I have never seen a positive anything else before! :rofl:

want2bamom, I was a head of you but now you're ahead of me!

LOL, i know eh..And i caved in and I PIAC..hahah...I def saw a faint line there! Its harder to see in the pic, but i posted it in the hpt gallery

Awwws Kelly, this month feels good to me =)

I'll check out your pic want2bamom I hope I can see something!!!

ooh want2beamom I'm off to check out your pic!

:wohoo: shawnie that it one fabbo OPK! your dp sounds lovely too! :dust:

kelly I am getting good vibes for you this month!

I hope so! I am not going to think about it for the next week though, off to get ready to pick up the in laws now!

Thanks Mrs. N

Kelly, have fun with the family =) I love when family visits me. We're a crazy bunch lol

I went to the doctors this morning. He said things looked ok. He said he doesn't think the AF I had on July 12th was a real AF, He said it sounds like it was just stuff from before and that the Aug 1st seems like a normal cycle so far. Keeping fingers crossed it is so I don't have a short LP.

He was telling me not even to take Vitex. He's an old school Doc for sure. I actually made him laugh today though which was a shock cuz he doesn't laugh. He said all I needed is to BD 3 times and I've got a good chance of conceiving and I said "Hows about 15 times?" he almost lost it lol He said he thinks Im covered hahaha I told him I was waiting on today's BD session just so he doesn't disrupt my babies and he almost lost it again lol I'm still going to BD today and tomorrow till I see a rise in my temp. Then he gave me a prescription for folic acid.

I love a good challenge when trying to make people laugh. Specially that Doctor.

Anyways, Hope you ladies are doing well today and not stressing... I am off to take my dog to the beach so she can chase some birds lol HUGS to all...

Well I got another positive opk today, it shown up within seconds before the urine even made it to the controle.. Dang I wish DP would wake up so I can snag him lol

Well I got another positive opk today, it shown up within seconds before the urine even made it to the controle.. Dang I wish DP would wake up so I can snag him lol

just jump on him and get started, that should wake him up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->