PIAC Addicts

Yeah Kelly!!! Very exciting!! My friend got pregnant off her second round of IUI and I was just visiting with her and her gorgeous baby daughter today!!! She's absolutely perfect!!

I wanted to show you all something here before any place else. I am shaking so bad I am loosing it with my camera!!! I am in shock and so OMG!!! ROUND 2.........

Attachments

• pos11dpo.jpg
    pos11dpo.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 4
I wanted to show you all something here before any place else. I am shaking so bad I am loosing it with my camera!!! I am in shock and so OMG!!! ROUND 2.........

Congtratulations Shawnie :happydance:

OMG ladies!!!!!!!! I got my fertility clinic appointment!!!!! Sept 24th! OMG OMG OMG OMG I started to cry on the phone with the lady who was giving me the info and she was like don't get me started to!

Witch should be here tomorrow and I don't care! She can come I will be doing IUI in October!!!! Whoot one more cycle before we start!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! Can't breath i am so excited!

Wonderful news! Keep us posted!:hugs:

so excited for you, congrats!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

that is so exciting!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you in 1st tri hun!!!!

want2beamom how are you feeling hun? No problems or anything? You get in to see the doc's yet?

Man oh man, do I ever HATE the days before I can PIAC, or at least do some :sex: !!! The days seem soooo long -- it's almost as bad as the TWW! 2 more days to go until I start seeing some action (and getting some!) :blush:

I have 4 more days till opk PIAC, I am ok though haven't really thought about it much been to busy. Got orientation tomorrow and it's my b day today the big 2-5 although it's been pretty boring and uncelebrated.

I have 4 more days till opk PIAC, I am ok though haven't really thought about it much been to busy. Got orientation tomorrow and it's my b day today the big 2-5 although it's been pretty boring and uncelebrated.

Happy happy birthday!!!!:happydance: :cake:

awww shucks thanks!

Hey all! SO far the anniversary is quite nice! Still waiting on my b day gift in the mail, DH thought it would be in by now but I can wait cause I found a beautiful orchid plant in the kitchen today! Have always wanted one! Dh was so sweat... we're heading off to dinner and a movie very soon now! But tbh I am so tired! It's like 30 degrees out here! Ick! Also the neighbour has decided to cut down his big nuisance of a tree and they started today it's so nice to have that sap monster gone! and like 80% less leaves to rake in the fall! I mean I am sad cause I like trees but more happy that this one will be gone!

Another 3 days till poas! Whoot!

Orientation wiped me out today to, got my lab kit though full of many medical bits and pieces... nursing is going to be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->