Pic in comment woried :(

jadeybabe88

Reaction score
Woried been having this wen i wipe a few times past few days is it coz iam coughin constantly recently i duno im worried im 8 weeks 4 days i have had a scan last monday private one and everything was ok

Attachments

• 021F6DC1-3686-4327-901F-306E98874E2C.jpg
    021F6DC1-3686-4327-901F-306E98874E2C.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 42
Looks like old blood but maybe call your midwife for advice/reassurance.

Docs said to keep eye on it and she was going to send me for a scan but coz ive already had one private a week ago she dont need to is old blood ok ??

I am also 8 weeks and 4 days. Last week I had some pink spotting and then some red. We had scans everything is good. She said sometimes a blood vessel ruptures because there is so many right now and it happens. She told me anything pink orange or brown is fine. Only to come see her again if it was bright red. Old blood means its been there for a bit. So. Maybe implantation blood finally leaking. Even implantation from the placenta does that. So that is why old.blood is "okay". Because it means its from something that has already happened. Not from something happening now. :hugs: but I know how scary it can be. Hang in there

I am also 8 weeks and 4 days. Last week I had some pink spotting and then some red. We had scans everything is good. She said sometimes a blood vessel ruptures because there is so many right now and it happens. She told me anything pink orange or brown is fine. Only to come see her again if it was bright red. Old blood means its been there for a bit. So. Maybe implantation blood finally leaking. Even implantation from the placenta does that. So that is why old.blood is "okay". Because it means its from something that has already happened. Not from something happening now. :hugs: but I know how scary it can be. Hang in there

Thats nad how ur exactly same as me :) do you have fb hun ? Be pregnany buddies online lol and ive now got a scan tomoz mornin n im glad you said old blood is ok x

Yes, I'd say older blood is fine. Doesn't look pink at all. My midwife said it can even be old blood from previous period. Can be old blood from generally being irritated, from sex, probably even from straining for a bowel movement.

Hugs xx

I not had sex im single lol and i been straining my self coz of me coughin all time got a bad cough

Not sure if this will help you Im 17+4 and had quite a few bleeds baby is healthy and perfectly fine nothing effecting him no bleed from inside the womb and cervix is closed they finally did an internal around 11wks said Ive got cervical erosion which is pregnancy related caused by increase in hormones and blood production apparantly very common. They said I may get bleeds all the way through pregnancy and only thing that will cure it is when I give birth its not effecting baby just an annoyance really and just means I get more scans as still have to call hospital each time I bleed just to be on the safe side, it could be that guys xx

Thankyou girls had scan this morning im actualy 9 weeks 2 days and baby all fine they dont no why i bene bleeding they checked everything :/ strange xx

Hi, I had brown spotting that turned to pink twice about at 5-6 weeks. It lasted all weekend from Friday afternoon til about Sunday evening. Everything is fine. I had a scan at 6 weeks and they found a 5cm cyst on my ovary. They said that wouldn’t cause the bleeding but I had another scan yesterday and everything is fine. Saw heartbeat and they said i have a small bleed behind the sack which they think my body will just absorb butbif I bleed again not to worry. I’ve had nothing since that bleed at 5-6 weeks and they think it was probably just implantation. What you have is old blood and could easily have been implantation that’s took a while to make its way down. I had a horrible cough/flu during my bleed. I bruised all my ribs from coughing so much xx

I had spotting/bleeding with all three of mine, it's really common and isn't usually anything to worry about. Frustratingly they usually can't find a cause for it, but it usually stops before the first tri is out. Sometimes for some it doesn't, but there are lots of women with various spotting or bleeding at various stages who have all been fine so try not to worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->