Pictures :D:D

J

Jadeyydoe

DSCF0011.jpgDSCF0016.jpgDSCF0018.jpgDSCF0020.jpg

clear shot of her little toes and fingers in 2 of them and in one she looks like a little demon :)

also toilet shot

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

lovely pics hun.
btw looking at that toilet shot im not convinced its a girl.but then im no expert. :winkwink:

lovely pics hun.
btw looking at that toilet shot im not convinced its a girl.but then im no expert. :winkwink:

haha neither am I!
the sonographer only said girl because she couldnt see a penis, shes not 100%

they can never be that sure of a girl cos obviously for a boy they have to see something and for a girl they are looking for something that is not there, that why she said she thinks mine might be a girl but she said don't take he word for it thats why i'm thinking of asking my mum to buy me a gender scan for my birthday :p

they can never be that sure of a girl cos obviously for a boy they have to see something and for a girl they are looking for something that is not there, that why she said she thinks mine might be a girl but she said don't take he word for it thats why i'm thinking of asking my mum to buy me a gender scan for my birthday :p

haha I'm getting David to get me one for my bday lol
:happydance:

in lincoln they have an offer for 50 quid instead of 80 on a thursday lol. we were both wrong both thought boys and now both girls :p

I'm just googling now and the one in southampton is £90 I think :)

ah thats not to bad, well it is that we can't just settle with what we have been told and wait til they are here lol.

Awwww lovely

It looks like a girl to me from the toilet shot, but you will enjoy a 3d scan anyway!

haha still alot I've spent the last of my money on baby stuff :(
I hate waiting I wish I could ahve just gotten a 100% but I know that wasnt likely :(

i said all along that if it was a girl i wasn't going to rush out and buy pink, as i knew it wouldn't be sure. but buying an outfit we had agreed on anyway as it was neutral i couldn't resist getting some pink booties :p

lovely pics hun.

I am so glad you said that because i was thinking the same, i was certain by her scan pic at 11+5 they were having a boy, the nub (if that was what could be seen) was so boyish, and everyone on I-gender.com said it was a boy too!! I would soooo get that gender scan done!! xxx

lovely pics hun.

I am so glad you said that because i was thinking the same, i was certain by her scan pic at 11+5 they were having a boy, the nub (if that was what could be seen) was so boyish, and everyone on I-gender.com said it was a boy too!! I would soooo get that gender scan done!! xxx

i agree, gender scan to be 100% sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->