piercing baby's ears???

Just wondering ladies, if your babys pulled their earrings out in the night and the hole closed up, would you get them redone the next day?!

I would wait if I were you! That's mean! How did she manage to pull them out? I can't imagine they would even let you.

Evies fell out cause the back was never on properly but i cleaned it and it just popped back in :) I don't think I would get them done the next day.. It's unlikely that they'd get the same hole isn't it? So would prob be best to wait until its properly healed over :shrug:

Xxx

Can i just verify, it wasn't my baby! Hers aren't pierced i'm in the no piercing camp! Just a status on Facebook i was shocked at!

Just wondering ladies, if your babys pulled their earrings out in the night and the hole closed up, would you get them redone the next day?! NOT MY BABY! Just asking cause of a Facebook status i've seen!X

They don't close up overnight :shrug: they take longer than one night to close up.

Chloe and Jaycee didn't wear earrings for a few weeks because FOB's sisters wedding and they had new earrings and lost them and they still didn't close up.

Can i just verify, it wasn't my baby! Hers aren't pierced i'm in the no piercing camp! Just a status on Facebook i was shocked at!

Oh dear God, thank God!!! I was upset wondering WHY you would go do them again, but now that I read it again, I can see that you weren't talking about yourself. :dohh:

I haven't got my DD ears pierced and I don't plan on making that decision for her. When she asks for it, we'll go from there and see what happens.

My only dread then is that my son will ask for it, considering its each for their own and if its what he wants to do. But eurgh, my friends little boy has his ear pierced and it looks just awful!

I can't say I'm a fan of little boys with their ears pierced :wacko:

Xxx

I know for sure I'm not! I think that some other alternative is going to have to tempt him away if and when my little girl decides she wants hers doing!

I got my daughters ears pierced at 3 months and she cried less than any of her vaccined and she was too young to pull at them. They were easy to clean and she never complained once. I totally understand people wanting that experience of going together when they are older. I have had many people who have told me they wished they did it as a baby because their daughters want them very badly but keep chickening out.

Good reasoning blue! I'm inclined to agree :D

Xxx

I had mine done when I was 18 months old and that was old for my family, but that's a gypsy thing.

I wouldnt choose to have my babies ears pierced though, if my boys want them done they can wait until they can ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->