piercing baby's ears???

Lol.funny thread!I think baby bikinis are adorable.not really practical.but having their cute chub hanging out is too cute.and they'd be wearing less in just a nappy.lol

I've got pictures of Sophia in hers but no way in hell I'd post them on here, there would be people with pitch forks hunting me down to burn me at the stake. :haha:

i had my daughters ears pierced, gave my lo formula and used disposable diapers, i let them watch tv and have gotten them fully vaccinated! and i would used reins if they ran into the street! thats just me though!:)

Don't forget the designer clothes!!! And the non-sale shopping that goes with it...(I'm just too lazy to look :blush: )

I've bore the brunt of this one before!

Also not sure whether this one has been mentioned but haven't got chance at the mo to look back as I'm wrestling my shoe off my stinky bum...but don't forget the M word!! That would be McDonalds (aka the Devil incarnate)

I've got pictures of Sophia in hers but no way in hell I'd post them on here, there would be people with pitch forks hunting me down to burn me at the stake. :haha:

Those people are crazy, lil miss Soph looks fabulously cute in her baby kini..but you already know that :hugs:

Personally i want to wait until Evelyns at an age to decide because its her body and unless its medically needed, i don't want to mess with it :)
That doesn't mean i go around shooting women who do pierce their babies ears ;)

This is an interesting thread :haha:

I had my baby girls ears pierced last week, she's just turned one, looks adorable, didn't cry and hasn't touched them since! :D

Xxx

Oh and excellent baby girl name choice lhancock :haha:

Xxx

i wont be getting my baby's ears done, but mainly because i think it will be enough work looking after a small person without the worry of cleaning their ears!

i wouldnt allow a teanage child to get a piercing on their face apart from 1 ear hole, the hole in the lip/ear/eyebrow/nose will stay there forever i will ask them to wait till they are 18 to decide...

that being siad my mother still guilt trips me and my brother into not getting any tattos by saying "dont spoil the lovely body i made for you" .. im a big wimp tho so i dont think id get one anyway!

i love cheesecake.

:rofl:

Anyway. Yes I had the girls ears pierced at 9 months. They were ok, no infections, no problems and they still wear sleepers now.

I don't personally care what people think of me, my kids are happy, healthy and well looked after.

Since my little girl had hers done weve had no problems either :) they're perfect :thumbup:

Xxx

We waited with our girls. Makena asked last year, and we got them done (she was 6). She was SO brave!!! I think daddy had a hard time though...hahahaha...his face was priceless when they did it. Turns out she is allergic to cheap metal and can only have 14K or better gold! So, we had some issues, because she had plated and that wasn't good enough. Once we sorted that out, it was fine and has been fine since. Kelana can have them done when she asks, and we will be buying 14K gold (not plated) this time. My sister had hers done when she was a baby, and although I think it looks cute, I wouldn't, just because I think making it a big special day is good, and letting them choose is a right.

Yes, and we let her choose, and then took her out for dinner. We took pictures and then she showed all her friends at school. Her best friend then went and got her ears done too, with the exact same earrings. How sweet!

Just wondering ladies, if your babys pulled their earrings out in the night and the hole closed up, would you get them redone the next day?! NOT MY BABY! Just asking cause of a Facebook status i've seen!X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->