piercing baby's ears???

Whit- were you not thinking positively enough? ;)

:rofl:

I suppose not.

My whole pregnancy I should have thought "my body is NOT going to have spasms from the epidural" and maybe it wouldn't have happened!

:winkwink:

Whit- were you not thinking positively enough? ;)
Why the mocking girls?

I dont care either what any one else does but no need to come in with sarcasm about c sections, birth and mockery. :nope:

We weren't mocking anything or anyone. The only c-section I was talking about was my own, so no idea why anyone would take offense to me talking about MY c-section.

I also wasn't being sarcastic ABOUT the c-section, moreso being sarcastic about the situation. Just because I don't remember the pain of my c-section (I was talking about the pain AFTER the c-section), doesn't mean having the c-section didn't affect my life. I was saying that just because they don't remember the pain when they're older doesn't mean that having the piercings done won't affect them down the road.

That would probably be quite plausible if there weren't so many hot topics that caused major woman on woman war. :haha:

The way your post cut off on my computer I thought it said "woman on woman action". I was like whoooahhh what forum am I on. :haha:

whit :hugs:

Maybe you should make this and all the other hot button topics stickies Wobbles :haha: Then there will only be a few threads you have to police all the time lol.
I like your thinking :change:

Haha! It just struck me as a great idea... then you only have to keep closing and cleaning up and reopening certain threads as opposed to 10 of them a week :rofl: And just close any others opened about those topics and redirect 'em here :haha: Genius!

Maybe you should make this and all the other hot button topics stickies Wobbles :haha: Then there will only be a few threads you have to police all the time lol.
I like your thinking :change:

That would probably be quite plausible if there weren't so many hot topics that caused major woman on woman war. :haha:

If a new hot button topic turns up, sticky that sucker is my answer to it all :haha:

You are definitely on to something there, maybe create a "Controversial Section"..it would be packed! :haha:

We would need to devise a list of hot B&B topics.
Ear piercing
FF vs BF
FF vs ERF
Circumcision
SAHM vs career women
Expensive buggies

I can't think over the last few years of anything else that's raged on for 50 pages.

Lol! I might've hit on something here...
To add to the list:

P&C parking spaces
Early weaning

:thumbup: :haha:

i HATE seeing babies with their ears pierced. no no no!!!!

ive just asked hubby his thoughts considering we have two girls on the way. he said "awful! why would anyone do that? its a baby, let it be a baby, its the same with friggen finger nails painted and jewellery."

he took the words out of my mouth!!

why do you hate them so much, i think they look cute!:)

More Hot Topics for the list:

Reins
Smacking
Vaccinations

They look tacky. It's more a sighting in Asda than in Waitrose shall we say.

*giggles*

Oh, another hot topic. Deeming things to be 'chavvy' ;)

I painted Sophia's toes before she found them and started chewing on them. They were adorable in sandals & I'll be painting them again once I get some Piggy paint. :D

ahhhhhh! baby nail polish is sooooo cute!
oh another topic, baby bikinis.... discuss!:)

Baby bikini? Guilty.

Jess has other views on it, though. :winkwink:

I am ashamed that I have forgotten so many hot topic discussions/battles! Been a while since we have had any. Toddlers is very tame compared to baby club.

And baby bikinis was yet another very long thread that raged on for a while. Im not a massive fan but my LO has a large birthmark on her lower spine so maybe if she didn't have that I'd be more keen!

i was pretty dead set against it, but now my lo is getting a bit older, i think shede look absolutely adorable in one! oh, but which one? decisions, decisions!:)

Don't forget the tv argument or homeschooling!!

Actually. It may be easier just to list what we CAN talk about rationally and with no arguments, so cheese cake (unless I offend a diabetic) socks and knitting patterns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->