Pill (bc)

K

Karuto

Heyy girlies.
I've got my implant out and feeling a lot better, so I'm gonna go on the pill. I used microgynen (sp?) before and had a lot of headaches with it but I heard there was more than on type of Pill and even better I heard there is one that is known to increase you boob size :haha: I really could be doing with a 'boost'.

Anyone no anything bout this?
x

Everyone reacts differently to the pill, so what one person experiences won't necessarily be what you experience.

There are a lot of different kinds of pills, and by different kinds I mean different amounts of hormones, and there are some that have no placebo week and others that have only a 4 day placebo "week". You really need to just start with one and see how it works for you. Then you can switch if you need to.

I was on about 5 different pills and never found one that I wanted to keep taking. I had breakthrough bleeding on every single one.

Good luck!

There are a few and it confuses me :haha:

I was on micrognon and it turned me into a emotional nightmare - my oh was pulling his hair out.
I have just been put on cerazette - alot of people had a bad experience with these too :shrug:
I hope there not as bad - have a chat with your doctor they will tell you all you need to know.

xx

I'll let you know in a few weeks! I've recently been diagnosed with depression and my doc has given me the pill because I get so much worse around that time of the month and I suffer from awful period pains. She's put me on microgynon, said to try taking that for 3 months and go back. It takes a while for your body to get used to it apparently but I think its one of those things that you have to give your body a chance to get used to before you disregard it. I'm going to give mine 6 months unless I get really bad side effects straight away, think that gives my body a good chance to get used to it.

So looking forward to shorter periods and no pain, not to mention screaming at everyone from boyfriend to teddy bear every month!!! If you find out which one makes your boobs bigger plz tell me, I could do with more than a boost!!

There will be one that works for you, its just a case of finding out which one! Speak to your doctor, I saw a female doctor about it as it was alot easier to talk about periods with her than my usual male doctor! They will be able to tell you more information than us, we can only tell you our own experiences really.

Good luck!
x

lol they ALL can increase boob size. My doctor put me on a pill with the lowest effectively possible dose of hormones and my boobs grew an extra cup, but trust me....they hurt like hell too and I was just miserable. I was nauseated, boobs hurt, headaches, dizziness, moodiness.....yuck! i am very sensitive to hormones and will NEVER go on hormonal birth control again! I'ms till suffering from side effects!

I'm on microgynon and got no problems with it except it's meant to take away period pains, but it gave me them! :S i never had them before i took it!
Your best bet would be to talk to your doctor cos it might be one of the hormones in the pill that gave you the headaches and he can prescribe you something better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->