pill effects..

Alexas Mommy

Reaction score
argh, so I have been on the minipill for almost a month now, and it is causing me to be extremely irritable and short tempered :( I have never had this problem before on any other BC, but this is really starting to depress me-I am typically very patient with Alexa, but now even her whines are getting under my skin, and I feel like banging my head through the wall! I don't like my negativity-I believe in positive attitudes while parenting, but sometimes it takes all I have, not to snap at alexa-it's bad enough I am getting upset so easily-this is totally not me :cry: Has anyone ever had this problem on the minipill, or any other pill for that matter? I don't have many options for other BCP, as I am stil bfing, (we use condoms anyway though) I am wondering, is it worth switching to another brand, or will they all have the same effect on me? I am going to make a doctors appointment, but I'd like some input, please! Thanks! :hug:

Not sure about the mini pill but with the combination pill there are different hormone levels in the various pills.. so it's worth switching on the regular pill. Maybe it's the same with the mini pill?

I had this problem with the pill. If you're using condoms anyway why not forget about the pill until after you're finished breastfeeding? Or is it just a back up measure?

You can get condoms with spermicide or spermicidal gel or foam.. but I think some people are allergic to this. And for me whipping out the spermicidal gel or foam would not be 'spontaneous enough'.. getting a condom on is bad enough :dohh: lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->