pill problem

minnie10

Mummy to 1 , wtt#2
Reaction score
im currently taking BCP (Loestrin) i take it for 3 weeks them have a weeks break before starting a new pack.

DH has organised for us to go away for valentines weekend and we have a wedding in march,both times AF is due

i was thinking of stopping BCP a week early in feb so that i would have AF early and be ok for weekend away,then start a new pack and take them for 4 weeks instead of the 3 using the week i had left over from feb so that AF wouldnt be due until after the wedding

Has anyone else did this and is it safe to do so?

Why dont you just not have your weeks break and go straight onto the next pack. You can do this but they recomend you dont do it often. that'll work out better hun :) x

Yeah it'd be better to just take two packs back to back without a break, they say it's fine to do this as long as it's not very often :) plus that's longer without a period, bonus! x

Why dont you just not have your weeks break and go straight onto the next pack. You can do this but they recomend you dont do it often. that'll work out better hun :) x

i dont really want to do that as i did it recently i had a period in nov took 2 packs back to back end of nov and dec as we were away on holiday then didnt want period over christmas/new year, plus those 2 months without period were torture,my belly was so bloated and ithought my breasts were going to explode plus they were v,tender :haha:

i dont really want to do that as i did it recently i had a period in nov took 2 packs back to back end of nov and dec as we were away on holiday then didnt want period over christmas/new year, plus those 2 months without period were torture,my belly was so bloated and ithought my breasts were going to explode plus they were v,tender :haha:

ha ha just realised what i wrote-how on earth am i going to cope with 9 months of VERY bloated tummy and VERYtender breasts when i found 2 months a struggle lol

I wouldn't stop early as a.) you're going to loose protection and b.) it'll mess up your body more than taking two cycles in a row.
Just a thought though: if you take two back to back for valentines then your AF dates will change and you'll automatically be ok for the wedding.

im on this pill and didnt want my period at the time it was due so i skipped my 7 day break.

no period so that was good and the next period was fine i thougt it was going to be really heavy

ha ha just realised what i wrote-how on earth am i going to cope with 9 months of VERY bloated tummy and VERYtender breasts when i found 2 months a struggle lol

cuz when ur pregnant u have a very good reason for it haha and u get to make ur oh do what ever u want and they have to cuz ur pregnant lol

cuz when ur pregnant u have a very good reason for it haha and u get to make ur oh do what ever u want and they have to cuz ur pregnant lol

lol good one ill have to remember that one lol

works i treat lol all u have to do is rub ur bump and say "i cant because im pregnant" or "my morning sickness is really bad" i used it so much hoping he falls for it with the next lol

https://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/830.aspx

This might be worth a quick read

think i will just continue on to my next two packs

DH just wants me to stop them completly when they run out in 2 weeks lol

woooooo he ready to start trying then

o yes hes ready,hes even threatened to swap my BCP with his hayfever tablets as they look v.alike,i have to check them every night now lol. its me thats not quite sure about the timing.

hahahaha

ive just responded to ur post on the wtt thread, it doesnt seem like the right time for u both, having a baby plus living with family is so hard i hated it.

private renting really isnt that bad and there are always nice places that arent too expensive and its worth it for ur own space

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->