Pinching & pulling 8dpo?!?

BBYfever

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I have been having a strange pulling or pinching sensation on left side near the ovary...I started having it yesterday and it has continued. I have never expierenced this before, but trying not to be overly hopeful... I don't really have other symptoms that are standing out, but has anyone experienced this and got a Bfp?!?:shrug:

Thank you!!!
:dust:

I had the same thing since 5dpo on and off and then again 7dpo and now today at 9dpo, my temp had another rise (hopefully it stays up there!). The pinching for me almost feels like I'm being poked with a burning hot needle at times..like it doesn't hurt bad but it kinda shocks me because it'll happen out of no where. My bbs hurt sooo bad and ive had a lower back ache and some pelvic pressure as well. And my cm is more watery..its usually a thick lotion like texture at this point but now that lotion like texture is still there but its just more watery. Idk if this is going to be a good sign or not. Im going to use a frer tomorrow a.m if my temp is still up. Ill keep u posted :) FX my hsg secretly opened my tube and just happened after the images were taken...apparently it can happen and my doc told us to still try this cycle. FX!

Ur chart looks good so far btw. FX for u! Update if u test! :)

Ur chart looks good so far btw. FX for u! Update if u test! :)

Hi! I tested this morning with a Wandfo, I was still having the strange feeling so just decided to!
At first it was stark white and I was going to throw it away, but after about 5-7minutes a line started to develop (very faint) I am going to test with a wondfo and frer in the am!!! My temp rose this morning too, our symptoms are very similar. My boobs aren't really hurting, but feel a little larger, and my legs and back are really achey.
Wishing you tons of luck when you test!!!
:bfp::dust:
Ps. What do you think of my test?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 219
Got another BFP this morning with a frer!!! It's hard to believe but I am so excited!!:happydance:
The main symptom I had was the pulling and pinching and then a wave of nausea yesterday at 9dpo. My boobs aren't sore and I don't have a ton of cm...so just shows it doesn't take many symptoms!!:cloud9:

So I was looking for a thread to join in the two week wait an stumbled upon this one.

Congratulations BBYFever! That is so exciting! :happydance:

I am currently 9 - 10 dpo and I've really tried not to symptom spot as I just end up being upset. However, I've had off an on nausea for the last 4 days as well as headache, lower back pain, fatigue, crampy/gassy weird feeling and yesterday the sides of my bbs started hurting off an on. I just don't know what to think. :witch: is due Monday and I won't test til Tuesday or Wednesday if she doesnt show her ugly face cuz I just can't take another BFP.

If I don't get my sticky bean this month then I meet with an RE. I'd love to be able to cancel that appointment. I'm just so wishy washy cuz I don't know what to think any more.

:dust: and Congrats again BBYfever.

Congrats BBYfever!

Your post gives me so much hope! I'm a symptom spotter too although I try really hard not to be.

I'm 9dpo and started having the mild cramping and pulling sensations since 8dpo. The "cramping" changes from across by lower abdomen to my lower left side and then my lower back. I am still having these sensations today. Also my temperatures are usually very up and down during my LP however this time they have been consistently up since 6dpo. So I'm trying to stay optimistic but I have a long LP (17 days)...so I still have a while to go. On the positive these are to early for AF symptoms. My cramps usually start the day before or the day of AF which would be another 8 days for me.

The only other "symptom" I have had is that on 7dpo I went I was squatted look into the bottom night table drawer and when I got up I felt dizzy and light headed (I was seeing spots). At the moment I didn't think anything of it but now I wonder if its a possible symptom too.

I've also had some minor nausea but not sure if that is in my head or not. We'll see.

My sister get married this weekend at 11 dpo so I won't be drinking just in case, but I think it still to early to test at least for me. I still hope these are good signs for me too!

Good luck BabyPrayers21 and aidensmommy1 I hope we all get our BFP soon!!! Baby dust to all!

So I was looking for a thread to join in the two week wait an stumbled upon this one.

Congratulations BBYFever! That is so exciting! :happydance:

I am currently 9 - 10 dpo and I've really tried not to symptom spot as I just end up being upset. However, I've had off an on nausea for the last 4 days as well as headache, lower back pain, fatigue, crampy/gassy weird feeling and yesterday the sides of my bbs started hurting off an on. I just don't know what to think. :witch: is due Monday and I won't test til Tuesday or Wednesday if she doesnt show her ugly face cuz I just can't take another BFP.

If I don't get my sticky bean this month then I meet with an RE. I'd love to be able to cancel that appointment. I'm just so wishy washy cuz I don't know what to think any more.

:dust: and Congrats again BBYfever.
Thank you baby prayers!!! I was just thinking about
You and wondering how you were doing!!! You have some good symptoms!! I had headaches and back ache at 8dpo the weird pinching started at 7 and I'm still getting it today at 10dpo!
Praying that this is your month!! I feel like a lot of people are getting there Bfp this month, so maybe you will too!!! I will come check this page, so keep me posted!!! :dust::dust:

Congrats BBYfever!

Your post gives me so much hope! I'm a symptom spotter too although I try really hard not to be.

I'm 9dpo and started having the mild cramping and pulling sensations since 8dpo. The "cramping" changes from across by lower abdomen to my lower left side and then my lower back. I am still having these sensations today. Also my temperatures are usually very up and down during my LP however this time they have been consistently up since 6dpo. So I'm trying to stay optimistic but I have a long LP (17 days)...so I still have a while to go. On the positive these are to early for AF symptoms. My cramps usually start the day before or the day of AF which would be another 8 days for me.

The only other "symptom" I have had is that on 7dpo I went I was squatted look into the bottom night table drawer and when I got up I felt dizzy and light headed (I was seeing spots). At the moment I didn't think anything of it but now I wonder if its a possible symptom too.

I've also had some minor nausea but not sure if that is in my head or not. We'll see.

My sister get married this weekend at 11 dpo so I won't be drinking just in case, but I think it still to early to test at least for me. I still hope these are good signs for me too!

Good luck BabyPrayers21 and aidensmommy1 I hope we all get our BFP soon!!! Baby dust to all!

Thank you!!!
Your symptoms sound pretty similar to mine! The pulling is definitely different than anything I had ever felt, so after getting that I started to feel really positive about this cycle! I had dizziness a few times on 7,8, and 9dpo and still a little today! That's a good sign!! I've just had slight waves of nausea, mainly from stew that a co worker had heated up for lunch! I literally gagged and everyone else thought it smelt good :haha:
I am sending tons of :dust: your way!! Keep me posted!! You could try to test before wedding, but if you have a long luteal phase it may be a false negative. Just have a vodka water with no vodka!!:winkwink:

BBYfever, the vodka water with no vodka is a great idea!!! :rofl: don't know why I hadn't thought of that since I really don't want to have to explain why I'm not drinking at a wedding, which really unlike me!

I think I want to wait until after at least 12dpo I'm kind of scared of seeing the negative when I feel like something is happening this time. Like could this all be in my head and yet I'm convinced something is different this time.

More good news is I'm still getting those pulling tugging slight cramps sensations. It a little less prominent today but for def still feeling it.

Thank your your well wishes!!! I'll let you know after Sunday if I have my BFP!!!

Baby dust to all!!!:dust:

BBYfever, the vodka water with no vodka is a great idea!!! :rofl: don't know why I hadn't thought of that since I really don't want to have to explain why I'm not drinking at a wedding, which really unlike me!

I think I want to wait until after at least 12dpo I'm kind of scared of seeing the negative when I feel like something is happening this time. Like could this all be in my head and yet I'm convinced something is different this time.

More good news is I'm still getting those pulling tugging slight cramps sensations. It a little less prominent today but for def still feeling it.

Thank your your well wishes!!! I'll let you know after Sunday if I have my BFP!!!

Baby dust to all!!!:dust:

That's great news!!!

ugh...so on 12 dpo I had a little dip in temp to 97.88 and this morning at 13 dpo it went up again to 97.98...so I tested and got a BFN...

I know given my cycles and 17 day LP that this might still be too early to test but I'm very bummed and wondering what the heck I've been feeling since 8dpo. I was certain it was very different and unique feeling and have been convinces that this is finally the month.

I've read stories and have looked at other charts where women who get a BFN at 13 DPO then later get their BFP so I'm hoping I am one of those. So now I'm going to wait until after the day the :witch: is supposed to arrive...which means another 4 days. I think I rather get my period then feel the disappoint of another BFN.

I hate feeling down like this...but crossing my fingers...

Hi Ladies, Hope all is well.

:witch: is 2 days late for her expected visit. I'm okay with it. Going to hold out til at least Friday to test.

So far I've been super tired, had off an on nauseau which wasn't so bad yesterday, bbs and nipples are sore and feel weird, lower back pain, and I'm having weird feeling i cant describe in my lower abdomen and more to my right side. Not like AF cramps. Kinda bloated/gassy. Idk.

Praying my body isn't playing some awful trick on me.

:witch: is 2 days late for her expected visit. I'm okay with it. Going to hold out til at least Friday to test.

So far I've been super tired, had off an on nauseau which wasn't so bad yesterday, bbs and nipples are sore and feel weird, lower back pain, and I'm having weird feeling i cant describe in my lower abdomen and more to my right side. Not like AF cramps. Kinda bloated/gassy. Idk.

That sounds so promising!!! I am having major lower back pain!! It's been going on for a couple of days! Crossings fingers you will get a Bfp when you test!! I went in for my first apt! They confirmed the pregnancy and discussed insurance benefits, did blood work and scheduled my first Sono for May 15th!!! It can definitely happen for you ladies!! Just keep with it!! :dust:

That sounds so promising!!! I am having major lower back pain!! It's been going on for a couple of days! Crossings fingers you will get a Bfp when you test!! I went in for my first apt! They confirmed the pregnancy and discussed insurance benefits, did blood work and scheduled my first Sono for May 15th!!! It can definitely happen for you ladies!! Just keep with it!! :dust:
That is so exciting. I am so happy for you.
I tested today. :bfn: I don't understand why. I have so many symptoms and a missing period. I'm crushed and confused.

That is so exciting. I am so happy for you.
I tested today. :bfn: I don't understand why. I have so many symptoms and a missing period. I'm crushed and confused.

:cry: I'm sorry, did AF ever show? I know how heartbreaking and frustrating it can be. I had several months wondering if I would ever get pregnant, including the month I did. So I know how you feel. Best advice is stay with it...do the temp, do the ovulation tests, try preseed, and just
Try to stay positive. It's hard a times, but I'm saying prayers for you!!
Best wishes!!!

Hi ladies!

Well this weekend I got my second BFN at 16 dpo and on Saturday night the witch arrived.

Really bummed as I was really feeling what I thought were real symptoms for a change. Oh well I have not given up hope and see this month as a new opportunity...

BabyPrayers21 I hope you had better luck then I did this month! Lots of :dust: to you!

I will be praying that we all get our BFP's soon!

Good luck and lots of love!

Hi ladies!

Well this weekend I got my second BFN at 16 dpo and on Saturday night the witch arrived.

Really bummed as I was really feeling what I thought were real symptoms for a change. Oh well I have not given up hope and see this month as a new opportunity...

BabyPrayers21 I hope you had better luck then I did this month! Lots of :dust: to you!

I will be praying that we all get our BFP's soon!

Good luck and lots of love!

So sorry!!! Prayers for next cycle BFP!!!
Wishing you tons of baby dust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->