Pink bump turned out to be a surprise blue x

dora78

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I had my little one 10 days ago and was a little surprise boy who Is perfect in every way, I was told I was having a girl at 18 weeks and they were wrong,

So I have been busy taking the pink stuff back and changing it for blue,

We have named him George x x

Oh wow. Well congrats! I bet that was a big shocker :)

Wow congratulations hun! Im paranoid at the moment that our baby girl will turn out to be a boy, how are you finding returning all the stuff? Lots of love xxx

congrats! eesh I'll hope Id beable to return all my pink stuff if that happens to me! x

Wow what a lovely suprise! Huge congrats, a question that always goes through my head with wrong gender, is how do people return their clothes if they have been washed etc? x

Congratulations chick, what a skocker. I've been told twice that I'm having a girl so I'm hoping I don't get the same surprise (mainly due to all the pink clothes we have bought) but saying that I would be over the moon if a boy popped out.

congrats.. and wow... im having a girl, so im told lol.. ill have a nightmare if mines a boy, as i have a lovely pink pram!

Omg!! Congratulations On The Birth Of Little George :flower: ..

I'm so paranoid about this happening to me as the tech had said she was 75/80% sure were having a girl .. And I was convinced it was a little boy :roll: .. Think I would be gutted now if a little boy popped out, not that I would love it any less but having you mind set and pink stuff at home would be a great shock !!

Congratulations again on your little boy xxx

Wow what a lovely suprise! Huge congrats, a question that always goes through my head with wrong gender, is how do people return their clothes if they have been washed etc? x

i think maybe wash a few for hospital..but keep the others unwashed in the original condition with tags still on /keep yr reciepts aswell and all should be fine :) maybe get the clothing nearer the date xxx

Awwww huge congrats! Must have been quite a shock!!! I must admit this is one reason I wouldn't find out the sex, its very unusual though to be fair!!!!

Enjoy your gorgeous little man xxx

wow, Congrats on your little blue surprise! It's funny how it seems you rarely hear of this happening anymore, but I'm sure you are super happy nonetheless! I know I would be pretty shocked if I found out I was having a girl, but luckily the nursery is painted more of a gender neutral color rather than extremely boy-ish.

Can't wait to see pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->