Pink bump turned out to be a surprise blue x

congratulations! i love the name george too

:)) Congratulations! Wow, that must have been very unexpected, especially nowadays, when mistakes like these are pretty rare.
In case it does happen to me, i've got more whites/reds/yellows than blues so won't be such a disaster if our boy will turn out to be a girl :D

Congratulations :) OMG im dreading that happening to me lol
Glad your all ok and good luck for the future x

congratulations!!! wow... hope you adjusted ok to your lil one being blue instead of pink! George is a very cute name :) x

wow! well at least LO is here, happy and healthy. What a surprise though!

Congratulations on your little boy:happydance:.

And George is a fine name too ( that's my husband's name as well)

I know you were in shock:haha: I would have been too!!!!
:hugs:

Awww what a surprise, congratulations hun xx

congratulations on your baby boy! lol...i think this is a lot of women's fears...lol, getting told the wrong sex at a scan!

I got told at 15 weeks it was a girl and again at 20 and 31 lol, so I will be pretty darn shocked it we get a boy, lol...

congrats again!

wow - what a shock for you!!

congratulations!

Wow, I think my DH would faint if the doc told us our boy was a girl!

What a surprise! I sure hope chaning out all the baby girl items isn't too much of task for you.

Most importantly, you and baby are healthy and safe! CONGRATS on your baby boy, George! Such a cute name!

What a surprise!!
Hope all is well for you and baby!

Thanks everyone,sorry for the late reply, been really busy as little George is my 4th baby, sorry to worry every one, I'm sure you will all be ok ad this doesn't happen often, George is s brilliant baby and wouldn't change him for the world x x

What a shocker! Im glad you've managed to get thing's changed over though! Congratulation's :happydance:

Congrats! This happened to us, and it is one of our best memories/stories... That shocked moment when DH showed me a gorgeous screaming boy. Nobody believed us when we called to tell them... They though DH was messing with them! :)

Best...surprise...ever, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->