Pink Discharge/Spotting Very Early--Impending Miscarriage?

babydrama

Reaction score
Hello. I just said on another thread that I got my BFP this morning (I'm 10 dpo). However, this evening I got quite a lot of pink discharge. I'm quite scared--I've only been pregnant once before, and it ended in miscarriage. That was four months ago, and that miscarriage started off with pink discharge that quickly turned into full-blown bleeding. Is pink discharge ever normal? Since I just got my BFP today (though yesterday I took a pregnancy test that was a real squinter--so maybe I got it yesterday, though today's test was much more definitive), is it possible that this is implantation bleeding coming late? I can't go to my doctor's office until Monday, so any advice you could give me would be great. Thanks.

I have no experienced this, but from my understanding spotting/pink or brown discharge does not mean it is over. Red is the color of concern.

Hopefully everything is okay.

I have had a lot of experience of this, my last three (including this one) i have had spotting, bleeding, clots pink to brown cm..... Everything has been fine. unless you fill a pad ( i have done this both with ds 3 and this one) Don't be concerned...

The day after I got my bfp, I had some light bleeding and assumed I was losing the baby. However it stopped after a few hours and at my scan a couple of weeks ago all looked fine. I never had it with my first pregnancy so it was quite worrying. I think spotting/light bleeding is fairly common very early on, if it stops and doesn't get heavier I wouldn't worry too much.

Thanks, everyone! I really appreciate your insight. I'm going to try to go to the doctor tomorrow and have my levels drawn. I'm just really scared because this is how my miscarriage started, and that was my only previous pregnancy. Trying to have babies is rough!

Hope everything's ok for you :flower: bleeding/spotting and pink discharge doesn't mean it's over. I had all three with my last baby. Stay positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->