Pink line on frer after limit...more tests more lines..Af is here :(

Leslie735

Reaction score
I took this test on Thursday and it was bfn in the 5 min window threw it away and carried on. The next afternoon so about 15 hours later I looked at it.... I know Ugh! And this pink line was very much there. Normally I'd deem it an evap and move on but with my youngest I had a similar experience and was definitely pregnant. I plan to test again tomorrow morning. Thoughts?

received_351555582067904.jpeg

I would def test again. Idk about having a pink evap on a FRER but to be sure def take another test and time it.

I'm trying not to get excited with all I'm reading about evap with frer. Ugh!

That looks positive to me xx

Looks very positive to me, but out with the time frame it’s a shame but u just can’t trust it defo test again!! Lots of luck xx

Even way after the time frame?

That's the thing with it being out of time frame I don't no weather I'd trust it I ment to say that after I typed it out then realised I send it :dohh: xx

It looks bfp but out if timeframe id worry. Do another asap put your mind at rest x

I took 2 more but blue dye equates and got verrryyy faint lines. So light I can barely see them. Ughgghhhh

Last edited:
FRER was negative last night. I don't understand what's going on? AF is very late, like skipped an entire cycle,late. I'm normally a 32-34 dayer. I have the ocassional (like once a year maybe) 40 day cycle. I'm having 0 symptoms of AF or pregnancy. DH and I did BD when I was ovulating a few times. I'm wondering if I never actually ovulated? Normally, I get very sore bbs directly after leading up to AF and nothing this cycle. I chart and have for many years so I know my cycles and my body. Uggghhh this is really playing with my heart. :(

Took a Walmart cheapie...

I see something, like a faint line with snudge around it irl. It took about 10 mins to appear. I *think* I'm 8 dpo.
YsrJcpH

YcCvPRZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"