Pink line on frer after limit...more tests more lines..Af is here :(

It's very obvious in person, pink and thick but it was a smudge and then that faded and turned into a line after about a hour. I did the water trick and it didn't go away, it stayed.

Yes looks like a line now. I would test again. Good luck :)

I have just had the exact same on the frer. Got my hopes up as never ever seen a pink evap! Was so obvious in person too. But i have come on my period now so was an evap. I hope you have a better outcome than me xx

Line is still there and very pink and thick. Uggghhh i did the water trick and the line stayed so I don't know.

That test looks like it was a dud, sorry to say! I love first signal though but you absolutely HAVE to read them within 9-10 minutes. They almost always get evap lines.

Test again, look in the time limit, then toss it! Resist the urge to look again!

Sounds like you didn't ovulate. Have you continued to track? Maybe it just got delayed this month. I'd keep tracking or take an opk just to see.

That test looks like it was a dud, sorry to say! I love first signal though but you absolutely HAVE to read them within 9-10 minutes. They almost always get evap lines.

Test again, look in the time limit, then toss it! Resist the urge to look again!

Sounds like you didn't ovulate. Have you continued to track? Maybe it just got delayed this month. I'd keep tracking or take an opk just to see.

:shrug::cry:

Took a digital, :bfn: and now I'm spotting so pretty sure AF is on her way. :cry:

AF is definitely here. :( so strange, I really thought this was it because I was so late and had none of my usual AF symptoms like sore bbs or cramping not even bloating. One thing I did learn though....I won't trust frers anymore and never look at a test after the 10 minute mark. So unless it's very obviously a line within a couple minutes I'm not believing it because I really had my hopes up and thought this was it. I'm heartbroken. :blush::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->