Pink spotting on 7 DPO?

Okay so I can't stop testing! I bought 5 FRER's :haha:

I swear I thought I seen something! Guess I need to test with FMU!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 71
Def use fmu so hard for me to tell im on phone so cant make pic bigger i hope its it for you fx

Swear I almost fainted cause I thought I seen something.. Gonna definitely test in the morning!!!

Omg i really hope you see it tomorrow!! Eeekkkk cant wait gonna buy more test to watch my progression

I know! Gonna keep testing until that :witch: is late!

I'm addicted :haha:

Bet it still feels like a dream for you :dust:

Yes it def hasnt kicked in also im so nervous about another loss or.chemical my af wasnt even due till monday i will feel better when i get a little.furthur along

Yeah I understand that... Think that's why I want to wait until AF is late so I can ease my :wacko: mind!!

But knowing me I'll be testing every morning :haha:

I dont blame you every month i tested at 10 dpo till af showed i bought 2 more frer today after these im done just want to watch lines get darker but nomatter what if something happens i cant stop it i do feel good those because these lines are darker than my mc lines ever were i do feel very confident about this preg i really hope you get your bfp in a few days i would love to have you around to talk preg with

Took one this morning with FMU...

Do you see anything??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 69
Its to hard for me to tell on this phone do you feel like you see anything?

I can't see anything, but your chart looks amazing! x

Took one this morning with FMU...

Do you see anything??

I can't see anything on this one, but don't give up yet it's still early. Everyone is saying your chart looks fab ( I don't do charting so don't understand it) keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

Its way to early for there digital clearblue digitals are much more reliable im gonna get a clear blue digital with week estimator today i tested with another frer this morning its a tiny bit darker i should gave waited 48 hours instead of 24 gl ladies!!

Well I'm so glad that you said that. I thought they were good. So I guess I need to use the FRER now...

I'll be testing in a couple of days..

Yes deffo with a FRER not a digi! I have a pack of FRER here but am only 9DPO but they are calling me! Geeeez I know I shouldn't have bought them yet!

Good luck :happydance: x

lol I'm 9dpo too and mine are taunting me lol I'm like nope I'm gonna stick it out and wait.

I'm trying so hard to resist, good luck to you for resisting too lol :happydance::happydance: x

Ditch that...

I took a FRER it was BFN @ 9DPO only 1.5hrs after drinking 2 glasses of squash! It was a bad move, I feel I'm definitely out this cycle:nope:

Here's my FRER I took this morning @ 10DPO with SMU after a 5 hour hold. Can you see anything? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 60
Its way to early for there digital clearblue digitals are much more reliable im gonna get a clear blue digital with week estimator today i tested with another frer this morning its a tiny bit darker i should gave waited 48 hours instead of 24 gl ladies!!

Well I'm so glad that you said that. I thought they were good. So I guess I need to use the FRER now...

I'll be testing in a couple of days..

Yes deffo with a FRER not a digi! I have a pack of FRER here but am only 9DPO but they are calling me! Geeeez I know I shouldn't have bought them yet!

Good luck :happydance: x

lol I'm 9dpo too and mine are taunting me lol I'm like nope I'm gonna stick it out and wait.

I'm trying so hard to resist, good luck to you for resisting too lol :happydance::happydance: x

Ditch that...

I took a FRER it was BFN @ 9DPO only 1.5hrs after drinking 2 glasses of squash! It was a bad move, I feel I'm definitely out this cycle:nope:

Here's my FRER I took this morning @ 10DPO with SMU after a 5 hour hold. Can you see anything? X

And here's the invert :flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 39
I definitely see a line!!!! Congrats!

Polkadotpea- LINE!! for sure... Its there even more in the colour version which is unusual! Invert usually clearer. Reckon that'l be a proper line tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->