Pink spotting on 7 DPO?

Thank you so much I highly recommend frer I am def hoping this turns into a super lucky thread I'm def rooting for you rustyswife

I'm debating between cb digis and FRER, probably just get a pack of both lol

Lots of good symptoms going on with us on this thread! Fingers crossed for everyone. :happydance:

When are you going to test rustyswife? I'm debating to test at 10 or 11DPO

I was unsure what to count as 1DPO. I had my first positive opk around late morning, and the same evening it started to fade and turned negative, so I think it was a short surge and I had strong ovulation pains that evening, so I was counting the following day as 1DPO as I'm sure I ov'd the same day as my positive opk, is that right??:wacko:

X

I'm on 10 DPO and seeing wannanewbaby get a :bfp: at 10 DPO makes me want to test at 11 DPO..but I'm gonna wait it out!!! It's killing me though I just want to have an accurate answer!

I'll be testing in 4 days!!!

I'm not that patient lol :dohh:

I've had a cold before my other BFPS, not a full blown cold but stuffy nose and slight sore throat. I've had a stuffy nose since 3DPO on this cycle.

Good luck x

I'm not either! You can ask anybody that knows me I'm the most impatient person! I just don't want to get a false :bfn: so that's why I want to wait.. It's soo hard!

Yeah mines not a full blown cold. It's just stuffy and runny nose.. Cough here and there...

All looking good then! Ive order FRER and CB digis...now to just hold off from testing until Sunday or next week, not sure how it will pan out though haha:haha:

X

I'm not going anywhere got to know how you turn out just so you know I have had a cold for 2 or 3 days def a good sign!! For some reason I just know you will get a bfp!!

Wannanewbaby, do you know for sure the day you ovulated and did you have implantation pains? As I know some women ovulate slightly earlier than they thought and some implant later than 6DPO. I'm just trying to work out whether to test at 10DPO or wait a couple more days lol! :thumbup:
Thanks x

No im not sure i got o pains on sun my calender said i should have ovulated monday so i could be 11 dpo but doubt anymore than that i always seem to have a 14 day lp

No im not sure i got o pains on sun my calender said i should have ovulated monday so i could be 11 dpo but doubt anymore than that i always seem to have a 14 day lp

Thank you for your reply, I think I'll take a FRER on Sunday as I'll be 10 or 11DPO then depending on when I ov'd. Thanks for your help x

your welcome ill keep checking for an update from you and rusty

I really dont know what did it we did start using preseed again and we bd everyother day before o and bd day after o but we have done that before i think the preseed helped i have always questioned my cm i do not get any ewcm and we havent used the preseed in over a year something just told me to try it again

Then I will definitely need to try Preseed,since I also have little to no EWCM.Do you temp or use OPK's?Or just go by your body signals?

Well I tested with a FR digital result and it said :bfn: on 11 DPO... Maybe it was too early :shrug:

Gonna wait 3 more days and test with a FRER..

Not giving up :gun:

Its way to early for there digital clearblue digitals are much more reliable im gonna get a clear blue digital with week estimator today i tested with another frer this morning its a tiny bit darker i should gave waited 48 hours instead of 24 gl ladies!!

Its way to early for there digital clearblue digitals are much more reliable im gonna get a clear blue digital with week estimator today i tested with another frer this morning its a tiny bit darker i should gave waited 48 hours instead of 24 gl ladies!!

Well I'm so glad that you said that. I thought they were good. So I guess I need to use the FRER now...

I'll be testing in a couple of days..

Well I'm so glad that you said that. I thought they were good. So I guess I need to use the FRER now...

Yes deffo with a FRER not a digi! I have a pack of FRER here but am only 9DPO but they are calling me! Geeeez I know I shouldn't have bought them yet!

Good luck :happydance: x

Yes deffo with a FRER not a digi! I have a pack of FRER here but am only 9DPO but they are calling me! Geeeez I know I shouldn't have bought them yet!

lol I'm 9dpo too and mine are taunting me lol I'm like nope I'm gonna stick it out and wait.

lol I'm 9dpo too and mine are taunting me lol I'm like nope I'm gonna stick it out and wait.

I'm trying so hard to resist, good luck to you for resisting too lol :happydance::happydance: x

I'm resisting until Sunday. Got a very very very faint line yesterday but not calling it until it's obvious or AF arrives

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 39

I'm trying so hard to resist, good luck to you for resisting too lol :happydance::happydance: x

Ditch that...

I took a FRER it was BFN @ 9DPO only 1.5hrs after drinking 2 glasses of squash! It was a bad move, I feel I'm definitely out this cycle:nope:

Dont count yourself out that early and with that little of a hold you may def still get a bfp and jrepp fx when you test again hope you get a strong bfp

Yeah gonna buy me a pack of FRER today.. Let's see if I can hold it for 3 more days... Yeah right :haha:

I'm resisting until Sunday. Got a very very very faint line yesterday but not calling it until it's obvious or AF arrives

I can see something! Definitely test in a couple if days! :thumbup:

Im so excited about yall testing need some people to keep me sane these next 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->