Pink spotting on 7 DPO?

Stalker here too :dance:

Congrats to all the BFp! Rustywife good luck! :dust:

I've been ttc for around 10 months and last month was the first time I had a drop of blood at around 7-9 dpo. I got really excited but now I'm scared because af had arrived on the dot....what was the cause?

But I really hope that was implantation for you :happydance:

I'm 2dpo and hoping for a :bfp: as well

Well girls my temp dropped again this morning and seen some brown discharge when I woke up...

So I think the evil :witch: is coming :cry:

Guess I gotta call my doctor and schedule surgery :cry:

Hope all you girls get your :bfp:'s! :thumbup::dust:

Is this the first time it happened. I wouldn't do surgery if it only happened one time :nope:

Im so sorry rustyswife i was so sure this was it for you i will keep coming to tww to stay in touch im sending you babydust for next cycle fx

Is this the first time it happened. I wouldn't do surgery if it only happened one time :nope:

Well this has happened for almost 3 years so the doctor wants to make sure all my organs isn't causing infertility then I may have to get on clomid to regulate my cycle..

Im so sorry rustyswife i was so sure this was it for you i will keep coming to tww to stay in touch im sending you babydust for next cycle fx

I know :cry:
I don't understand the spotting on 7 DPO :shrug:
That was a good sign!

Guess when I have surgery.. I have to wait until I heal up before we can DTD...

Guess I'll be on hold for TTC for about a month..

Can't wait to come to your thread!! :hugs:

Send me a friend request :hugs:

Just sent it :) i would get everything checked that way next time your trying you know everything is working we took almost 2 years we were gonna go to doc next month so i say def go then hopefully in 2 months your joining me in 1st tri

No birthday bfp just a stark white bfn!!! No af either so now its a waiting and see....yep fun times on cd29 13dpo:nope:

No birthday bfp just a stark white bfn!!! No af either so now its a waiting and see....yep fun times on cd29 13dpo:nope:

What is a double cervix and uterus?

Long story short I have 2 separate cervix's and uterus's wich basically means if I get preggo it will be on one side and push the other(uterus) out of the way and just have to watch for preterm labor starting at 6mo and delivery will be a C-section...wich I have been thru 2x with no issues.

And apparently the whole double cervix/uterus is more common then ppl think lol I was told when I was younger that I would never be able to have kids then I got with my dr that I have now for 10plus years and she was like nope you'll be able to have kids and just told me that I would be considered high risk pregnancy wise due to the whole preterm labor thing...

Just sent it :) i would get everything checked that way next time your trying you know everything is working we took almost 2 years we were gonna go to doc next month so i say def go then hopefully in 2 months your joining me in 1st tri

Yeah that's why I want to get everything checked out..

The doctor wants me on clomid this cycle also.. So lots of :dust: and prayers!!!

Hoping this surgery won't be bad.. It's actually my first one so kinda nervous...

Good. Luck with surgery if needed. I start clomid next cycle as well, I'm nervously as to what to expect. Maybe mucinex and clomid will do the trick for me.

As of 6am today I am out! Stupid AF had to show off to the next cycle! Goodluck everyone!

Good. Luck with surgery if needed. I start clomid next cycle as well, I'm nervously as to what to expect. Maybe mucinex and clomid will do the trick for me.

Me too! This is my first cycle on clomid as well! What does the mucinex do?

It's suppose to thin your cm, supposedly, and this is suppose to help the sperm get in there :) I figured its worth a shot.

Hi girls!!! Just finished my last dosage of clomid last night and hate to say it but I had horrible symptoms of clomid!! :sick:

But I'm on CD 9 and CBFM said it was a high day..so gonna get busy DTD..

How are y'all doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"