Pink spotting on 7 DPO?

Its way to early for there digital clearblue digitals are much more reliable im gonna get a clear blue digital with week estimator today i tested with another frer this morning its a tiny bit darker i should gave waited 48 hours instead of 24 gl ladies!!

Well I'm so glad that you said that. I thought they were good. So I guess I need to use the FRER now...

I'll be testing in a couple of days..

Yes deffo with a FRER not a digi! I have a pack of FRER here but am only 9DPO but they are calling me! Geeeez I know I shouldn't have bought them yet!

Good luck :happydance: x

lol I'm 9dpo too and mine are taunting me lol I'm like nope I'm gonna stick it out and wait.

I'm trying so hard to resist, good luck to you for resisting too lol :happydance::happydance: x

Ditch that...

I took a FRER it was BFN @ 9DPO only 1.5hrs after drinking 2 glasses of squash! It was a bad move, I feel I'm definitely out this cycle:nope:

Here's my FRER I took this morning @ 10DPO with SMU after a 5 hour hold. Can you see anything? X

And here's the invert :flower:

I see it!!! CONGRATS!!!!! Hope we ALL get our :bfp:'s!!!!

Thank you ladies!! I just hope it's not an evap! I will test again on Monday at 12DPO when they arrive, I've ordered FRER again, not going to take it as 100% BFP until I test again! got my fingers crossed for you all as well xxx

Polkadot i cant line spot on my phone it wont let me enlarge pics but there must be something cause everyome sees it i got fx for you

Polkadot i saw your thread in the preg test section and i swear i can see a line in those pics fx for you!!!

Well girls it was a :bfn:

My chart is still looking good though!! Maybe I'll test in a couple more days so AF would be a day late!

Ugh this is killing me :nope:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 43
Im sorry rusty but as you said chart still looks great so no reason to lose hope

I know! Guess I should know in a few days if my temps stay high...

I expect her in a couple of days on 15 DPO.. I always get bad leg cramps a couple of days before she shows and that hasn't happened yet.. So I'm still hopeful!

Guess my body isn't producing enough HCG :shrug:

That def could be true i soooo hope its just a shy bfp

Me too!!! It's just soo hard waiting! Wish I could just forget about this for a couple of days then test! :nope:

Guess I was soo expecting a :bfp: this morning with it being 2 days before she comes

So ladies... My chart changed! On 10 DPO I discarded my temp cause I remembered that I was sick that morning and I couldn't breathe through my nose so I was breathing through my mouth with the thermometer in there... :haha:

So once I discarded that temp my chart is looking like a triphasic chart :dance:

Gonna test in a few days!

Wow your chart already looked good now looks amazing!! If you dont get a bfp i wont know what to think!

I know! Looks pretty perfect :thumbup:

I'll definitely keep you updated! We can be preggo buddies :hugs:!

Got small cramps today also and no sign of the :witch::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->